onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would that make you feel all warm and fuzzy when they told you the increase was a tax so they could clean up the air? There's talk on the hill a buck nine might do that. but why stop there.

Then what happens when milk bread etc.etc. goes through the roof? And what if that doesn't work can we get a refund? When will these goof's get a half brain?

I paid 6.25$ per gallon in Crown King Arizona Trouble was there is only one pump there:laughing7: ooops air was pretty clean there maybe they actually know something:tongue3:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looking closely for the treasure or 2nd amdmnt part of this. perhaps you were looking for the economy chat room

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
onfire,Eventually it will get there,as everything goes up,except wages!!! Who will carry the burden of the craziness,as if I didn't know. GodBless Chris

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking closely for the treasure or 2nd amdmnt part of this. perhaps you were looking for the economy chat room

Isn't everything the economy ? If I was going to talk 2nd amendment I would have gone to that site. Take that warm fuzz off your eye's:laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you ask " when will these goofs get half a brain" ? they are politicians, if they had a brain they wouldn't be politicians.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
If gas was $10 a gallon....you'd pay it. We do! :)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If gas was $10 a gallon....you'd pay it. We do! :)
Just cause you guys over in europe pay it doesn't mean we should...This country depends on cheap energy, if that goes away (as it is doing) the worlds economies will crash permanently...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
If it did go to $6.00 maybe this guy would help out?
[video=youtube;NuqvrC32x4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NuqvrC32x4Q[/video]

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
If it did go to $6.00 maybe this guy would help out?
[video=youtube;NuqvrC32x4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NuqvrC32x4Q[/video]

People go to extremes when caught up in thinking,by the way,if that avatar is your ram,your injectors are dirty.Just saying.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
People go to extremes when caught up in thinking,by the way,if that avatar is your ram,your injectors are dirty.Just saying.
LOL! no that's not my Ram. Mine is much uglier but it smokes just as much (when I call on it hard). Unfortunately my injector pump is experiencing "sticky plunger" again.:BangHead:
Anyways here is another funny video![video=youtube;ndb2TeEk2rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ndb2TeEk2rg[/video]

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You ever see the methane traps in landfills? When I was a kid they burned it,dump pickin was a smorgasbord,I wish I still had what I found,that was 50 years ago.Farting,bad gas,but,it'll burn!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yeah, it sure does. I believe in Maine some of the landfills are actually using the gas to produce energy. The video is in bad taste but it still is funny. Jack Vale who made the video also does many others.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, it sure does. I believe in Maine some of the landfills are actually using the gas to produce energy. The video is in bad taste but it still is funny. Jack Vale who made the video also does many others.

Funny,not bad taste!:laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Here is one more video, this one could leave a "bad taste" if used for cooking! LOL!:laughing7:
[video=youtube;ZyAm8qW5raw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZyAm8qW5raw[/video]

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any of you folks cooking up your own biodiesel? Is blue dragon around - this sounds like something he might have tried. I know folks who use it.

Diesel you are correct. I actually used to cover the company that does most of the trash in Maine. It's called Casella waste -cwst. I think they go by pine tree state in maine (we have them in scarborough). They pipe out the methane from the land fills and generate electricity with it by running it through engines. Land fill gas is basically nat gas - just a little "dirtier". I could go on forever about energy and resource depletion, that was my area of expertise in the investment markets. I loved it. as long as you think countries like china and India will continue to grow and become more wealthy you can expect them to continue to such up the worlds resources. Being efficient, recycling, etc isn't just for tree huggers anymore - it's big profitable biz!! Always more than happy to chat on these topics.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL I'm waiting to see a topic that picker isn't happy to chat about

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of you folks cooking up your own biodiesel? Is blue dragon around - this sounds like something he might have tried. I know folks who use it.

Diesel you are correct. I actually used to cover the company that does most of the trash in Maine. It's called Casella waste -cwst. I think they go by pine tree state in maine (we have them in scarborough). They pipe out the methane from the land fills and generate electricity with it by running it through engines. Land fill gas is basically nat gas - just a little "dirtier". I could go on forever about energy and resource depletion, that was my area of expertise in the investment markets. I loved it. as long as you think countries like china and India will continue to grow and become more wealthy you can expect them to continue to such up the worlds resources. Being efficient, recycling, etc isn't just for tree huggers anymore - it's big profitable biz!! Always more than happy to chat on these topics.

They just ran a 20 or so mile pipe from 2 Hugh landfills to run our sewage plant here. Funny they use methane to run a plant that produces methane. In the 50's they use to heat our downtown with the methane from the same sewage plant???

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL I'm waiting to see a topic that picker isn't happy to chat about

Funny. Yeh I used to get paid to "have an opinion" so I guess it's tough to kick that habit! But I love this topic a lot more than the political stuff on the other site!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no worries mate, I like ya anyways

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread