AND THE WASTE GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, I saw it on TV this morning. We are spending BILLIONS for three Gov departments to inspect cat fish. In fact this one item is estimated to be greater than the recent spending cuts. Just think, they couldn't find fat to cut and this single item could have dun the trick. The GOA has just put out a list of duplication and excess over spending. Any one know how to get this list? Frank...

111-1 profileRED.jpg

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I don't know how to contact the GOA, but I know we are also sending billions of dollars to over 17 countries to help with their economies. Some of these countries even hate the U.S., but we keep sending them money nevertheless. There are so many ways the government wastes money, most we will never know about. rockhound

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I don't know how to contact the GOA, but I know we are also sending billions of dollars to over 17 countries to help with their economies. Some of these countries even hate the U.S., but we keep sending them money nevertheless. There are so many ways the government wastes money, most we will never know about. rockhound

You can't buy friendship or respect. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You know, I'm thinking..

We as citizens of the USA have long accepted government corruption with little recourse.

I'm thinking our representatives make much more money on the bribery, kickbacks, collusion, and on and on - they really do not need the income we pay them, or the benefits they've given themselves.

They should work for free with zero benefits. They don't please anyone but themselves anyway. And I see no way to make them change. You get them out of office, and you just get another one just like them.

So, think how much money we could save if we just didn't have to pay them anything, or provide benefits!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Taking away there pay compared to the excess they are spending is like pissing in the ocean to raise the level. You have to turn them over each election. The only thing they fear is reelection time. The only thing stopping tighter restrictions on us is the up coming election. Just prior to election is the only time they will follow the will of the people. Frank...

111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread