Do ya think

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NEWS FLASH == Obama demands congress to add ban on Xacto knives in lieu of Texas mass stabbing. He wants to eliminate the multi blade (snapoff style) knives and limit blade size to 3/16th of an inch.:protest:

How many people do you think he would have killed if he had a gun?

OP
OP
F

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know yet how many will die from the stabbings. don't know how many would die if he used bigger knife, or if he used a hatchet, or an axe or explosives or he lit himself on fire because obama didn't pay his students loans. I don't live in the world of "what if".

OP
OP
F

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now there ya go thinking again!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a black handle assault xacto knife with high capacity blades......Looks like they will be after our butter knives next guys and gals..................

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah What if he started flailing his teddy bear? That could have hurt someones feelings! We need to ban those too!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Now there ya go thinking again!

At least he does it...unlike many of you here!

You people never heard the expression...."Never bring a knife to a gun ban"? :)

OP
OP
F

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cheez your that far up his rear you can smell him thinking?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I suppose that passes for an adult response in Kansass?

OP
OP
F

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know any other way someone that says their in 'sweden' can know what someone in Mass. is thinking or if they are capable of rational thought unless your up close and personal. Really up close. Apparently there's not much to do in sweden.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Don't know any other way someone that says their in 'sweden' can know what someone in Mass. is thinking or if they are capable of rational thought unless your up close and personal. Really up close. Apparently there's not much to do in sweden.

You'd be surprised. Always wondered why Kansas was the destruction site in those "disaster strikes" movies....getting a good idea now thanks! :)

OP
OP
F

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They have movies in sweden?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread