666 The wickedist man in the world

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
He had his Religious beliefs. What's wrong with that?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I guess it is alright,but eating human excrement is kind of going a little far out.Or do you roll like that? :-D

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess it is alright,but eating human excrement is kind of going a little far out.Or do you roll like that? :-D

Hey bro, lay off on insinuating that the Brit eats the poop. In America one is allowed to engage in their right to freedom of religion (unless it's Islamic) and I'm sure he was trying to convey that in his post.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How many of the Branch Davidians are still practicing their faith?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have not said nothing about a brit eating poop.I asked if he rolled like that,yes or no?big deal. :-C

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just misunderstood.
and yes he was born with his own brain
and had a right to his beliefs.

I'd love to own or at least detect his property

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Leary finished this mans work.Leary found out about the tomb Egyptian thing that Allister found in the tomb 666.Leary knew how to activate the devise,he learned about this because he was tied in with ancient shamans and solved the puzzle.So he set it up to be activated.He told all the musicians he was doing something big but would not tell them what.They all sang of him.Leary said he would finish Allisters work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You haven't seen nothing yet.This man kept his promise.

ForumRunner_20130419_190608.png

Allister that is.I have unlocked the gates of hell. :-C

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I hate to tell this news.But things are going to go really bad.I did something very wrong messing with whatever i got into.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spirit: I've been giving you a bad time with some of the thoughts that you've shared; the above
post is not one of them. I'm hoping you might consider an alternative to the fear you are now living
with, and I mean this in the most sincere manner.

Don't fear the "bumps in the night", and instead of war and chaos in your heart you'll have
a peace unlike any other. Why? Because those "bad spiritual things" out there can no longer
cause you harm when you're under the protection of the "Big Guy". The evilness can piss and
moan all it wants, but that's all it can do as it knows better then to mess with one of "His".

I found peace at the foot of that cross...perhaps you will too?

Don't be fearful, as I'm not trying to "convert" you to anything, but rather I'm offering you
a "one on One" with the ONE who rules it all. What you do from there is up to you.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Spirit: I've been giving you a bad time with some of the thoughts that you've shared; the above
post is not one of them. I'm hoping you might consider an alternative to the fear you are now living
with, and I mean this in the most sincere manner.

Don't fear the "bumps in the night", and instead of war and chaos in your heart you'll have
a peace unlike any other. Why? Because those "bad spiritual things" out there can no longer
cause you harm when you're under the protection of the "Big Guy". The evilness can piss and
moan all it wants, but that's all it can do as it knows better then to mess with one of "His".

I found peace at the foot of that cross...perhaps you will too?

Don't be fearful, as I'm not trying to "convert" you to anything, but rather I'm offering you
a "one on One" with the ONE who rules it all. What you do from there is up to you.

TRUE! The BLACK Lord is ONLY the PRINCE of this world... Father GOD is the KING of the Universe or Universes (MULTI-VERSE).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread