Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Eyewitness: Authorities “Must Have Known” About Bombing

Spotters on roof for “drill” before explosions at Boston marathon

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 16, 2013

Despite police refusing to acknowledge that they had any warning of the bombing attack on the Boston Marathon, eyewitness Ali Stevenson says authorities “must have known” of a threat because they announced a drill beforehand and had spotters on the roof at the start of the race.

Stevenson has gone into further detail about what he experienced in the morning at the start of the race, when participants in the marathon were told by police to stay calm as loudspeakers announced a bomb drill.

“At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there,” he said. “They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise,” Stevenson told AL.com.

However, during a press conference, Boston police told Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi that there was “no specific intelligence” regarding an attack and that no drills took place besides the usual precautions taken for a big event.

When Bidondi again attempted to ask police about why people were being told to remain calm before the bombs exploded, there was no response.

“They kept making announcements saying to the participants ‘do not worry, this is just a training exercise’” said Stevenson, who is the University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise, they must have known,” Stevenson told Local15 News. “They must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in,” adding that spotters were stationed on roofs of buildings and that bomb sniffing dogs were going up and down the finish line.

Stevenson said the level of security he witnessed was unlike anything he had experienced as a marathon runner before in major cities such as Chicago, Washington D.C., and London.

Photographic evidence confirms Stevenson’s claim that there were spotters on the roof before the bombs exploded.

160413roof.jpg

As the Daily Mail reports, “A picture posted on Twitter shows an individual walking on the roof directly overlooking one of the blasts at the Boston Marathon.”

The fact that this individual is in such close proximity to the blast clearly suggests that he is either one of the perpetrators behind the attack or a police officer detailed with carrying out surveillance duties as part of the bomb drill.

Mike Adams explains, other inconsistencies in the official narrative also clearly suggest that the blasts were not unexpected.

“It is impossible for a bomb squad to have located, analyzed, rigged and detonated the third bomb in under an hour, especially when it was located one mile away, at the Kennedy Presidential Library,” he writes. “The Boston bomb squad clearly had advanced notice of the presence of the bombs at the marathon, and they also had advanced notice of the location of the bomb at the Kennedy Presidential Library. “

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anyone explain this ?

is this Normal ?

They moved the runners to the left side on several occasions

Untitled444.jpg

But allowed them use of the whole street other times

Untitledtr.jpg

the fact the Yellow Coats, stood there with their Backs to the Blast,
tells me they were not aware of anything.

Just curious

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. A conspiracy theory already. What did it take, like 24 hours? Sheesh.

:laughing7: although I'd be surprised if there was a conspiracy on this one.
being it only happened in Boston .

I'm sure their are conspiracies being worked at,
as to how it can be used for propaganda & start another war,
and get Financing for it.

and Conspiracies to blame the present & former Governments of course.

I'll guess it was a local Joker wannbe type.
watched too much Batman or whatever the latest
killer cartoon is.

and I do believe it is a possibility
they may have moved the runners to the other side,
to do bomb sweeps.

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I sincerely hope that the Obama Administration does more then they did when our Ambassador (Chris Stevens and three others) were killed by terrorists.

Yep, he probably called the Mayor and ask if the guy that did this was carrying a GUN? Frank...
111-1 profileRED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
If you watch the ground level shots of the first explosion you can actually see a white piece of material hit a runner and drop him on the road. In the report this morning, they gave a running list of the killed and amount of limbs lost. They were all low level damage so the bombs were probably sitting on the ground, probably in backpacks. The place was loaded with backpacks. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure this takes the pressure off the Benghazi thing. Let's see who was it that said "What difference at this time does it make"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure this takes the pressure off the Benghazi thing. Let's see who was it that said "What difference at this time does it make"

Just a coincidence that it comes as the uproar over Benghazi is building ? :BangHead:...... Wonder if they slept through this one too????

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought a few years ago we were asked Who do want to answer the phone at 3 in the morning?? guess we screwed that one up.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think all of this political and conspiracy khrap is disrespectful at best and moronic at worst. I thank God that my wife and I, or my niece and her parents were not killed or injured. I am much too busy praying for those that were to entertain these ridiculous theories. This photo of our niece was taken five-minutes before the detonations. We were lucky, over 150 others were not. Try and come back to reality folks. WHOEVER did this is a terrorist. I wish they would let me put a bullet in his brain when they catch him.

Attachments

• Kirst2.jpg
    Kirst2.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 97

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I thought a few years ago we were asked Who do want to answer the phone at 3 in the morning?? guess we screwed that one up.

And the ones that pulled the wrong lever are just realizing it! Frank... 111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Our law enforcement are barking at the wrong tree.
That pressure cooker and backpack were probably purchased months ago at a Good Will or other second hand store. They will never be traced. The pressure cooker was used because the bomb could be sealed inside and the cooker rinsed to remove all traces of an explosive then splattered with a softdrink or such to make it smell like it belonged there to the explosive sniffing dogs that were there. They should concentrate on the videos. One showed so much detail that you could see a part of the cooker strike a runner and knock him down in the first explosion. Heaven koows there are enough cameras monitering everything in a city. They could concentrate on the explosive. Things like gunpowder now contain microscopic marker tage that can be traced back to the day it was made. Other chemicals can now be traced to there original batches. They have plenty to work on. They had to be set off by timers because the pots would stop radio waves. Thay should look at video monterimg from several days before to see if there was someone "casing" the area. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry Very poor Evidence

You can see all that at any event you attend & take pics including "DA BomB" look alikes

and as for running away, I saw Yellow Coats Running too

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fear is it might have been orchestrated because of the current controversy in congress to be used to justify further restrictions.....

Some liberal media has already stated they thought it could be right wing Americans...

If someone here wanted to attack the government or make a political statement, hitting the marathon is not the way to go, it loses support of people, it does not gain it.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread