Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Eyewitness: Authorities “Must Have Known” About Bombing

Spotters on roof for “drill” before explosions at Boston marathon

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 16, 2013

Despite police refusing to acknowledge that they had any warning of the bombing attack on the Boston Marathon, eyewitness Ali Stevenson says authorities “must have known” of a threat because they announced a drill beforehand and had spotters on the roof at the start of the race.

Stevenson has gone into further detail about what he experienced in the morning at the start of the race, when participants in the marathon were told by police to stay calm as loudspeakers announced a bomb drill.

“At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there,” he said. “They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise,” Stevenson told AL.com.

However, during a press conference, Boston police told Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi that there was “no specific intelligence” regarding an attack and that no drills took place besides the usual precautions taken for a big event.

When Bidondi again attempted to ask police about why people were being told to remain calm before the bombs exploded, there was no response.

“They kept making announcements saying to the participants ‘do not worry, this is just a training exercise’” said Stevenson, who is the University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise, they must have known,” Stevenson told Local15 News. “They must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in,” adding that spotters were stationed on roofs of buildings and that bomb sniffing dogs were going up and down the finish line.

Stevenson said the level of security he witnessed was unlike anything he had experienced as a marathon runner before in major cities such as Chicago, Washington D.C., and London.

Photographic evidence confirms Stevenson’s claim that there were spotters on the roof before the bombs exploded.

View attachment 779014

As the Daily Mail reports, “A picture posted on Twitter shows an individual walking on the roof directly overlooking one of the blasts at the Boston Marathon.”

The fact that this individual is in such close proximity to the blast clearly suggests that he is either one of the perpetrators behind the attack or a police officer detailed with carrying out surveillance duties as part of the bomb drill.

Mike Adams explains, other inconsistencies in the official narrative also clearly suggest that the blasts were not unexpected.

“It is impossible for a bomb squad to have located, analyzed, rigged and detonated the third bomb in under an hour, especially when it was located one mile away, at the Kennedy Presidential Library,” he writes. “The Boston bomb squad clearly had advanced notice of the presence of the bombs at the marathon, and they also had advanced notice of the location of the bomb at the Kennedy Presidential Library. “

Photo-Hog at Finish Line...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Our law enforcement are barking at the wrong tree.
That pressure cooker and backpack were probably purchased months ago at a Good Will or other second hand store. They will never be traced. The pressure cooker was used because the bomb could be sealed inside and the cooker rinsed to remove all traces of an explosive then splattered with a softdrink or such to make it smell like it belonged there to the explosive sniffing dogs that were there. They should concentrate on the videos. One showed so much detail that you could see a part of the cooker strike a runner and knock him down in the first explosion. Heaven koows there are enough cameras monitering everything in a city. They could concentrate on the explosive. Things like gunpowder now contain microscopic marker tage that can be traced back to the day it was made. Other chemicals can now be traced to there original batches. They have plenty to work on. They had to be set off by timers because the pots would stop radio waves. Frank...

View attachment 779563

YOU sound VERY knowledgeable about this... are YOU a member of the new SECRET Patriots Army...? The FIRST war started in Mass.; now the SECOND in Mass.?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Protecting the "Crime Scene"... STANDARD procedure.

Yea But it wasn't a Crime scene for a few more Minutes.

they never moved them to the right side, but
in the 15 minutes or so before the Explosion they moved them over
to the left several times.
just like they had a report. & were checking.

I personally don't think they got a warning though.

every time there is a bomb scare it's fake.

Mad Bombers don't warn people in advance.

As I said the pics are odd though.
I think they had info it could happen.
unless moving them to the left on occasion is a normal practice
for Photo Opps of the backs of the Blue & Yellow Coats

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
YOU sound VERY knowledgeable about this... are YOU a member of the new SECRET Patriots Army...? The FIRST war started in Mass.; now the SECOND in Mass.?

If it's a secret, wood I tell? I have ingested a lot of info in my long life and I have been in a lot of places most can't go. I will leave it at that. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a piece on the Drudge Report saying there was looting going on after the explosion. Even some of the EMT tents were looted of supplies. I've always held looters should be shot on the spot, no questions asked. The lowest form of life.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Our law enforcement are barking at the wrong tree.
That pressure cooker and backpack were probably purchased months ago at a Good Will or other second hand store. They will never be traced. The pressure cooker was used because the bomb could be sealed inside and the cooker rinsed to remove all traces of an explosive then splattered with a softdrink or such to make it smell like it belonged there to the explosive sniffing dogs that were there. They should concentrate on the videos. One showed so much detail that you could see a part of the cooker strike a runner and knock him down in the first explosion. Heaven koows there are enough cameras monitering everything in a city. They could concentrate on the explosive. Things like gunpowder now contain microscopic marker tage that can be traced back to the day it was made. Other chemicals can now be traced to there original batches. They have plenty to work on. They had to be set off by timers because the pots would stop radio waves. Thay should look at video monterimg from several days before to see if there was someone "casing" the area. Frank...

View attachment 779757

I know you're never wrong...except yesterday

If you watch the ground level shots of the first explosion you can actually see a white piece of material hit a runner and drop him on the road. Frank...

View attachment 779095

and again today

They should concentrate on the videos. One showed so much detail that you could see a part of the cooker strike a runner and knock him down in the first explosion. Frank...

View attachment 779757

The video

[source, as opposed to me thinking that I am in fact too wise to be wrong] a still photo

[source, unless of course you think he's lying, since he's obviously lying about being 15 feet from the finish line and about any "softball size" ( based on hand gesture) piece of pot/bomb within 5 feet of him] interview with Bill Iffrig

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I know you're never wrong...except yesterday
--------------------------------------------------
Well, as they say , hindsite is usually 100%. I saw the explosion, it twisted him around and knocked him down. I also saw a piece of the "pot" which looked white either fly thru him or behind him. In a later clip, I saw him being moved away by 2 people Since the two clips weren't together, That was an assumption. You can see the piece of the pot between the cops foot and his hand. I was part right, and nobody is always wright! My hearing is bad, so I couldn't hear the video. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg Hay, I still stand behind my investigation theory!
----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder how these wing nuts were able to acquire so many guns and materials to make bombs so easily???

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a piece on the Drudge Report saying there was looting going on after the explosion. Even some of the EMT tents were looted of supplies. I've always held looters should be shot on the spot, no questions asked. The lowest form of life.

What about their Constitutional rights? 5th amendment?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about their Constitutional rights? 5th amendment?

Correct it violates the Bill of Rights, 5th and possibly 8th unless they resist arrest with violence or martial law has been declared... You cant just start killing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, they killed the older suspect after he killed two police men and critically hurt one. They have orders to try to take the other alive. They appear to be 2 radical Mohammedan moles. They want to get some history on them that might help in the future. Who trained them, where did they get the explosives some of which was military grade and what activated them. My guess that the photos would be the factor that caught them panned out. The thing that got me was that they were suppose to have high IQ's but the younger one wasn't even smart enough to use the brim of his hat to shield his face. Frank...

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are Chechen born islamist, their father has now threaten US if the remaining son is killed....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder how these wing nuts were able to acquire so many guns and materials to make bombs so easily???

really???Do you have any clue how easy it is to make a bomb?Yep,I knew it,folks like you will want a ban on B.B.'s and Pressure cookers now.......as for the guns...how many guns did they have?I have not seen any?Have heard a couple(those could have been the cops)and heard of two pistols....oh,big problem!!!!

Just be glad you have such a stellar gun control system in your country...or do you?Be happy where your at,why are you out to change ours?Really funny to me that most of the people on here that want us un able to protect ourselves are not even from this country....the couple that are,arent deserving of of us that can protect them to even lift a finger when they need it.I cant figure for the life of me why with so many countries that dont allow citezens to protect themselves,that so many here dont just pack up and go to any oof them?

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
really???Do you have any clue how easy it is to make a bomb?Yep,I knew it,folks like you will want a ban on B.B.'s and Pressure cookers now.......as for the guns...how many guns did they have?I have not seen any?Have heard a couple(those could have been the cops)and heard of two pistols....oh,big problem!!!!

Just be glad you have such a stellar gun control system in your country...or do you?Be happy where your at,why are you out to change ours?Really funny to me that most of the people on here that want us un able to protect ourselves are not even from this country....the couple that are,arent deserving of of us that can protect them to even lift a finger when they need it.I cant figure for the life of me why with so many countries that dont allow citezens to protect themselves,that so many here dont just pack up and go to any oof them?

So the people they killed after the bombing was a result of their mad Ninja skills? The shootouts with heavily armed US personnel must have been done with their Jihad standard issue Sling Shots? They just waved around their manhood to jack that car? So, the older brother was interviewed by the FBI, put on a watch list, let go, went back to the land of (according to the US) terrorism for 6 months, came back, then was able to amass a large arsenal of IED devices and Sling Shots under the FBI radar, then bring an entire City to it's knees by blowing up 2 bombs at the Marathon and now you start blasting me about my post? Please give your head a shake, will you? Canadian citizens don't have to live in fear and paranoia because of the gun laws here and they are allowed to protect themselves. There is no gun ban here, there is just restrictions on guns that are specifically designed to kill mass amounts of people, which has been demonstrated in the 31 mass school shootings since Columbine.... The rate of firearm homicides per 100,000 population has generally been declining since the mid-1970s and, in 2011, reached its lowest point in almost 50 years. In fact, of the 598 homicides reported in Canada in 2011, 35 per cent were stabbing-related, while 27 per cent were shooting-related. When someone makes a statement like "Yep,I knew it,folks like you will want a ban on B.B.'s and Pressure cookers now" do you really believe anyone will take that as an intelligent statement? I didn't say anything about how easy it is to make a bomb. Just in case you are not up to the current facts, I will let you know that he was able to get his hands on military grade explosives. I'm so glad that you have been able to take some time and enlighten me with your vast knowledge of the events.:notworthy:

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB have you ever thought your borders are more protected then ours? Maybe that's why your statistics are much lower. We'd be glad to fill your country with a few thousand losers.
Chicago would be happy.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB have you ever thought your borders are more protected then ours? Maybe that's why your statistics are much lower. We'd be glad to fill your country with a few thousand losers.
Chicago would be happy.

No.... I'm pretty sure that a person not being able to walk into a Gun Shop and buy a small arsenal has a little something to do with it. I also though there was a mad cry from tons people down South about how the Canadian border should be more protected like the US side, in order for terrorists to not be able to enter the US from Canada? Speaking of losers.... I thought a bunch of people were going to move up here if Obama got back into office?

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No.... I'm pretty sure that a person not being able to walk into a Gun Shop and buy a small arsenal has a little something to do with it. I also though there was a mad cry from tons people down South about how the Canadian border should be more protected like the US side, in order for terrorists to not be able to enter the US from Canada? Speaking of losers.... I thought a bunch of people were going to move up here if Obama got back into office?

Should we maybe blame Al Gore for inventing the internet because the weapons and materials to build a B. are ready available. Now walking into a gun shop and buying a hand gun like they used you need a back round check if they passed, it's strictly a Government problem.
Leaving your borders open came from your side to many of you were scared of dying because of your health care.
That problem also stopped our losers from going there too.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Should we maybe blame Al Gore for inventing the internet because the weapons and materials to build a B. are ready available. Now walking into a gun shop and buying a hand gun like they used you need a back round check if they passed, it's strictly a Government problem.
Leaving your borders open came from your side to many of you were scared of dying because of your health care.
That problem also stopped our losers from going there too.

???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread