Explosions at the Marathon

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad scene. I've been watching it for a couple of hours. Saw one shot of a guy with a Joe Theisman type leg break. News reported some horrific limbs flying around. Yep, it's been an unusual day. Just don't know what to say.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Got to keep the boogie men alive.Lets see who gets blamed.

A...North Korea
B...Iran
C...Domestic terrorists
D...A right wing gun owner
E...Islamic extremists

Im kind of thinking B,C,or D.Most likely D

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
According to unconfirmed reports, another explosion has been reported
at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Dorchester,
Massachusetts. Boston police have confirmed that they are treating the
incident in Dorchester as being linked to the events in Boston, but they
declined to confirm further details.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I sincerely hope that the Obama Administration does more then they did when our Ambassador (Chris Stevens and three others) were killed by terrorists.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a terrible event, and one that with the security and intelligence that we have at hand should never have happened. All my thaughts and prayers go out to the wounded and their families.

Maybe now our Govt. will do what the Constitution demands of them, and protect our property and citizens!

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As bad as this is. I hope people start to realize what our troops go through each day over there. Red light cameras at intersections or cameras on every building? I'm sure that will be the next move. Security or infringement of your rights? depends what side your on.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CNN claims it was right wing extremists already. Is Bloomberg there then?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like many hurt some dead?? Not enough news to say how it happened.

Bad day Gold has crashed, silver way down, market takes a hit. On the lighter side, Stock in knee pads are up since John Kerry went to China.

nice to see you aren't so serious about people dying and being injured that you can't get in a political jab

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice to see you aren't so serious about people dying and being injured that you can't get in a political jab

Not that I have no feelings for the injured. If you listened to the kings speech after this happened He not once related this to terrorism think he's scared to offend someone? And why do you think it was a jab? We keep either bowing or keeling before goofs like the ones that did this What do you think will happen.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, let's get get moving. Wake Feinstein and Bloomberg. Time to outlaw backpacks and marathons...

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not that I have no feelings for the injured. If you listened to the kings speech after this happened He not once related this to terrorism think he's scared to offend someone? And why do you think it was a jab? We keep either bowing or keeling before goofs like the ones that did this What do you think will happen.

Do you think it may have the slightest little bit to do with pissing off an entire religion? Illegal invasions and occupations? Indiscriminate bombings and killing of foreign civilians? I don't believe "kneeling" has anything to do with it at all.

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think it may have the slightest little bit to do with pissing off an entire religion? Illegal invasions and occupations? Indiscriminate bombings and killing of foreign civilians? I don't believe "kneeling" has anything to do with it at all.

That's because you don't kneel in Canada. It's ok to (as you say it piss off) the religions here but not over there? Illegal invasions? How many people you lose in 911?If my avatar looked like yours it would have 4 less fingers.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's because you don't kneel in Canada. It's ok to (as you say it piss off) the religions here but not over there? Illegal invasions? How many people you lose in 911?If my avatar looked like yours it would have 4 less fingers.

The attack may have happened on US soil (not sure if the source of the attack was foreign or domestic) but make no mistake that the B. Marathon is an event that had many participants from counties around the globe (many different races and religions) and I'm sure that the US will not be alone in it's action against the transgressors. Hopefully this terrible incident will bring the world together under one cause and direction to eradicate the culprits from the face of this earth. If the goal was to kill a ton of people, the bombs would have went off as the first people were crossing the finish line. That's when there was a ton of people there and not when the bombs did go off. I believe this incident may have some ulterior motives for sure.:dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to keep the boogie men alive.Lets see who gets blamed.

A...North Korea
B...Iran
C...Domestic terrorists
D...A right wing gun owner
E...Islamic extremists

Im kind of thinking B,C,or D.Most likely D

I think someone wants to reverse the budget cuts.
But just a Personal hunch.
I don't expect the truth to come out either way though. :(
at least not without a healthy dose of propaganda.

I won't be watching any tv that has news for 2 weeks.

I just feel sorry for the Victims

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

tell it to bin laden, oh wait he's dead

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread