Where has Mikey been?

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Yes, it's been probably a few years?

Cliff notes:
-Cleaned up pretty darn well early last year (weight, hair style, cloths, etc. etc.).
-Flew overseas to meet a Russian Goddess (turns out she wasn't). Spent over 20K to find this out, but had one heck of a time!!!! Learned too much about Russian culture, and she's a product of her country.
-Because of my 'Russian Woes', I turned into a slut for a little while. My friends shunned me.
-Put a girl into the ER because of the 'particular level of activities' we share together (we're still okay, it was just a accident and she knows this).
-Have a dip$%& wanting to kill me, as I continue to legally screw his life up (he deserves it - sicko).
-Even started to smoke again. 'Inspiration', I call it. It makes a great mood on Mikey, being able to 'loosen up', and be the life of the party.
-Happiness is magnetic. It'll draw someone from across the room, and onto your back porch.

Those were just off the top of my head (and I deleted a few). I've learned, in the last year, what I should have learned a long time ago.
-Women are just as bad as men, even worse. Use it to your advantage.
-Not all people will have respect for you, if all you do is try to be a good person. Use it to your advantage.
-Honesty is not 'always' the best move. Use it to your advantage.
-Not giving a $#&% is healthier.

Overall, I'm a lot more healthy and happy. Even though I'm sometimes frowned upon. (Not caring does wonders).

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
confused.gif

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It surely has been a while since you last posted, and I bet you won't even recognize many of the new names here :tongue3:

Sorry to hear about your Russian wife debacle, they are a tough and hard crowd over there. I could have saved you the 20k and pointed you towards the Philippines :laughing7: At least they have more common values like us :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Mike....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
It surely has been a while since you last posted, and I bet you won't even recognize many of the new names here :tongue3:

Sorry to hear about your Russian wife debacle, they are a tough and hard crowd over there. I could have saved you the 20k and pointed you towards the Philippines :laughing7: At least they have more common values like us :tongue3:

" Louis Theroux " (a respectful and entertaining England journalist) did a peace about "Thai Brides". Kind of spelled out what I didn't want before hand. And yes, those darn Russians are tough and hard.

Thanks to you too Jeff. It's good to be back. I'm looking forward to telling some crazy tales that are rated 'TN'. ;)

...New names? I'm betting there are a few new ones. Looking forward to meeting each and every one. :)

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Yes, I am aware... although, I've never experienced 'that'. It was a lesson...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions