worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis.
Martial law is usually imposed on a temporary basis when the civilian government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, or provide essential services), when there are extensive riots and protests, or when the disobedience of the law becomes widespread. Hmmmmmmmm,where have I seen this before. GodBless Chris

gsxraddict

Sep 21, 2005
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It sure looks familiar, like something I'm seeing on the news right now.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It sure looks familiar, like something I'm seeing on the news right now.

Jacksonville,I'll be danged,I was born there in 1951,Jax.Naval Air Station,Lived on Blunt Ave.Duval County.I wouldn't trade my childhood for nothing,swiimin with the gators and moccasins,burned the dang forest down next to the St.Johns River not meaning to,things got out of hand,by damn it burned damn quick too,climbed under the Timuquana bridge a few times to, best days of my life,caught some big fish outta them canals on a booger line too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have quite the water machine-Thanks for the recall dude.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it is time to be careful, and to be silent. An excuse, any excuse suits a very frustrated man.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it is time to be careful, and to be silent. An excuse, any excuse suits a very frustrated man.
We live in very dangerous times for sure vigilance is catamount! Deep Seeker,my first machine,found a lot of treasure with that baby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread