Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sheesh, that's what I get for being online. well in my mind, an eye for an eye..,.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm praying that they being him in alive so he can face the music and not take the chicken way out by detonating himself.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now the boat seems to be on fire, and it's full of fuel, infrared , flir radar has him located and bloody.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm praying that they being him in alive so he can face the music and not take the chicken way out by detonating himself.

I almost agree, but hate to see more time and resources wasted on a murderer

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy watching it on TV makes me really, really want to be there!!! I've been on these kind of man hunts (before retirement) and man the adrenaline is so unreal!!!! I guess the biggest manhunt I was on was in Nov 1986, in Henderson County NC where the bad guy shot several police that week, before he was killed.. I hope they get him alive for one reason and one reason only, to attempt to gain intel from him....It would save a lot of money if he is killed, but we need that intel!!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
radio silence.
nobody expected you to listen to levin jeff.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I heard him today filling in for rush ( not as good)

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
suspect in custody

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he will make a ton (Boat owner) on some freak internet site. You know some cult crap. Or else they will keep it as evidence for 10 years or so.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Not only will the trial be expensive, but we will have to listen to his ma and pa yelling about how he was framed and what an angel he is. Too bad "Old Sparky" got retired. I'd have paid good money to watch this terrorist take a ride...

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Get outta my head Austin. I sure hope the media doesn't start in on his age and his brother made him do it or blah,blah,blah. I would love to see more of the boy's uncle though telling how shamed their family is by this. It's what America needs to hear IMHO.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he is an EMEMY COMBATANT period!!!! send him before a military tribunal and hang him as such, but first keep him until we can all the intel we need from him.......WATER BOARD HIS A$$!!! make him talk to save US lives!!!

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The enemy combatant thing is a very fine line to walk, don't you think? After all, he is an AMERICAN citizen that should be afforded his rights under the Constitution. Unless anyone here thinks that their rights should be taken away from them. How can he even be treated as an enemy combatant in the first place? Who has declared war on the US, Chechnya? If he is treated as an enemy combatant how would it not be seen by the global community as a declaration of war from the US on Chechnya or another country that may end up receiving the blame for these 2 psychopaths? So, let me try to get this straight.... People are screaming to torture this guy but yet have their gun rights (shall not be infringed) and the Constitution defended while another illegal US drone strike happens in Yemen (another sovereign nation) killing 2 people (4 drone attacks in the last week) all the while claiming that one of their citizens (who should be read his Miranda rights under the Constitution) is an enemy combatant? Now that's one :censored: up situation. Who's at war with who?:dontknow:

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe we are at war with terrorism. Domestic terrorism its still terrorism, and they should all be treated the same. Haul his ass to gitmo. Give him the full treatment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread