Report: Boston Bomber Family Received $100,000 in Welfare

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tsarnaev family, which included the two sons who bombed the Boston marathon, killing several and wounding hundreds, received over 100,000 in tax-payer “assistance” between 2002 and 2012. That averages out to over $10,000 per year to people who decided we were evil and should die.

Many don’t realize that Jihadists are actively encouraged by their leadership to juice the welfare system as much as possible. Anjem Choudary, an influential radical Muslim, tells his followers to, “Claim your Jihad Seekers Allowance.” Yes, it’s really that bad.

Meanwhile, this kind of corruption is incredibly common. Some game welfare for lobster and other luxuries. Others game food stamps for up to $7,000 at a time. Considering 20% of the country is on welfare, the abuse is common, destructive, and blatant.

Of course, liberals are still in denial, claiming that the welfare system is working fine. I would say these people are “evil”, but anyone who doesn’t already understand that at this point is probably lost forever.

It’s so bad, Anjem Choudary, the radical mentioned above, mocks people who have regular jobs:

“You find people are busy working the whole of their life. They wake up at 7 o’clock. They go to work at 9 o’clock. They work for eight, nine hours a day. They come home at 7 o’clock, watch EastEnders, sleep, and they do that for 40 years of their life. That is called slavery.”

Remember, these are the people who are using the government to rob us, forcing us to work longer ours so they don’t have to. It is slavery, but not because it’s work — it’s slavery because we have created a society where the many work for the abusers. It’s disgusting, wrong, and it needs to stop.

This isn’t about starving the needy. This is about ending theft and corruption. People who can’t tell the difference are part of the problem.

Meanwhile, most other “free market” groups are horrified to bluntly condemn our food stamp and welfare system. We aren’t, because we’re in the middle of an economic and cultural decay. We’re running out of time. If we don’t act now, it’s over.

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/tsarnaev-welfare/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is my Obama phone?

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EBT card fraud is rampant in Massachusetts. If someone loses their card, the gov't will replace it, no questions asked! Some recipients use multiple names/addresses/social security #s. There are stores that accept EBT that don't even sell food! And folks wonder why taxes are so high...it's the programs and the abuse of them.

Just my 2 cents....

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting thread about how we the working class are being fleeced while the country is falling apart as neither the Republican or Democratic Parties do anything to bring the country to an honest balance of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Maybe that is why they are called Parties? However, at some point the debts for the party add up and need to be paid, What Then? 63bkpkr

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if your intent is to take us down from within, might as well do it with our own money. Have to get back to work, so I can fund the next couple of coffee clatches, and planning meetings.:BangHead:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am afraid there is little hope of changing this situation short of a catastrophe and then it would most likely be too late.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
America is the richest country in the world. We should not have to pay for food, gas, health care, but some have taken advantage of the system and made us slaves to it.

Others from other countries hates us, because we are privileged.

If you lay out your income in a pie chart, and see where your money is really going, most would be shocked at what we really pay for a pound of flesh. Next time you buy a 12oz drink, or 8oz snack, see how much it cost you? When gas cost more than a gallon of milk, and the govt has to pay the farmers not to produce more, yes folks we have a problem.

I don't believe in food stamps or welfare. I believe in giving a person the opportunity to make a decent living and wanting to do better for himself and his family. What does our kids really have to look forward too? The evil ones from overseas uses the mentally ill and the poor to recruit. They have it pretty rough over there. Unfortunately, America will not run out of resources anytime soon to stop the clashes of the classes. Those from overseas will continue to hurt us as long as we keep making them famous for doing so. I blame the Democratic owned news stations just as much as the jihadist.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is about Boston bombers receiving government assistance for 10 years prior to their attack on Boston Marathon....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"America is the richest country in the world. We should not have to pay for food, gas, health care, but some have taken advantage of the system and made us slaves to it."?????
"Unfortunately, America will not run out of resources anytime soon to stop the clashes of the classes."???

"I don't believe in food stamps or welfare. I believe in giving a person the opportunity to make a decent living and wanting to do better for himself and his family."

All this in the same post? What would you look forward to if everything was free? You know you can have all of that and more, in prison.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread