Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seemed like the official position was that the original 2 were "self radicalized", and had no other affiliations. Someone here even said "hey we got them didn't we?" This is shaping up to be nearly bengazi size.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
These three covered up or hid some items from bomber 2's apartment.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These three covered up or hid some items from bomber 2's apartment.

Exactly, Where did 2 come from? Kazakhstan? Why has it been hushed until now. Why has the official line been they acted alone? Looks very much like these 3 knew what was going on or they would not have tried to hide the stuff. There are a lot of new questions coming. This is going to the heart of Immigration amnesty too. It is not only about southern countries!

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny they were digging in a dump on the 20th of April You mean they knew of these people on the 19th. What! they lost that piece of paper to read their Miranda rights?
Ain't it a hoot we hear about some BB player coming out. the day he say's it. but this took 10 days? Guess i'm forgetting what's important today.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
The brothers emigrated from chechnya but I think they were from somewhere else. I'm still looking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
Brothers from checnya, mom from dagestan, two of three arrested today Kazakhstan third US citizen.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
All of this is acceptable in a Caliphate....

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am of the opinion that they will find that, "mom" is somehow involved. We have very differing views from that of the Russians, but they did start watchin this family 2 years ago, and even informed our intelligence community. We see what good forewarning did once again.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I am of the opinion that they will find that, "mom" is somehow involved. We have very differing views from that of the Russians, but they did start watchin this family 2 years ago, and even informed our intelligence community. We see what good forewarning did once again.

Makes us all feel pretty safe, doesn't it? At least Canada can stop train bombings....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread