onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last 3 days here on the local news about a Police raid on a home filled with Explosives (That word used no less then 10X a day. Today they finally tell us the guy they arrested had a fireworks co.
Now I understand fireworks could be considered a Explosive but... arrested and put in jail? Where's is this going to lead?
They are illegal here in the city but legal to sell were he was arrested.
What should I do with my carbide cannon???

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The last 3 days here on the local news about a Police raid on a home filled with Explosives (That word used no less then 10X a day. Today they finally tell us the guy they arrested had a fireworks co.
Now I understand fireworks could be considered a Explosive but... arrested and put in jail? Where's is this going to lead?
They are illegal here in the city but legal to sell were he was arrested.
What should I do with my carbide cannon???

stock up on acetylene !

The bombers had originally planned on setting the bombs on the 4th of July, but couldent wait so they changed plans to Patriot's Day at the marathon. Wonder if there are more of them out there. Frank... 111-1 profileRED.jpg

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I was getting at this guy was just starting a small fireworks business some of the silver surfer students of squealers turn him in and the cops raided his place.

he had some m80's? Wait till they raid the MENTOS factory.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
In Mass. even those little plastic champagne bottles(you pull the string and it makes a loud pop) are against the law.So are sparklers against the law,pathetic.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In Mass. even those little plastic champagne bottles(you pull the string and it makes a loud pop) are against the law.So are sparklers against the law,pathetic.
Same here JRC,in my county at least. You haven't been a kid if your hand didn't get singed with a sparkler at least once.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok Coily, much better avatar

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh CoilyGirl! You really are Clint Eastwood! You really should have kicked that empty chair!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
They all claim to be looking to do the peoples' business ... then they see something shinny and forget all about us. Been that way for the last 50 years at least.

capt-zero

Jul 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We don't need fireworks here in Texas, we have fertilizer plants.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread