Camping
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter

Thread: Camping

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    665 times

Camping

I'm going camping with some friends this weekend. The only thing they want is a nice view. Well I have located an old placer mine(facing east over a lake)but their not sure. How do I convince them to do whats right? By the way all roads in are about the same as one another, my way seems to be a little longer, yet smoother. Their site and my site are about 5-10 miles away from one another as the crow flies..........noobs

I see no point in camping, unless you have a target. gold/relics/rocks all = fun/relaxation.
    N>R>A>

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    665 times
    frustrated, thats all.
    N>R>A>

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    31310 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I take it the others don't detect... If you go to their spot and nothing is there to find, your going to be frustrated all weekend.. May as well go where you want to go to begin with, that is unless there is a woman involved your interested in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    bevo likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    665 times
    nobody cares but me and my girlfriend, but my friends decided to go where the gold is. now they can look at the scenery and I can look for gold. win/win.
    N>R>A>

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2960 times
    I use to camp with the family in a tent. It was fun but, I got old. Kids out on there own wife passed away. Now I travel and camping is only when I am cache hunting or prospecting and as I have gotten older I spoil my self, or rather pamper my back . I usually stay a week at most cache sites and I love a good bed and a table in the morning with bacon&eggs and 2 cups of coffee. Yep, at 75 those things have gotten more important. Here's my camp. Frank...

Name:  300MH.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  111.5 KBIt's 8 years old, but good as new. It can endure for 2 weeks in the boonies with no problem.
    Last edited by Frankn; May 05, 2013 at 10:00 AM.

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Ain't it fun to have friends who maybe take a week planing a trip then spend a entire day looking for that perfect place and by the time they find it it's night. When the sun comes up it just ain't the right place. SOOOOOOOOOO. Let's move

Sponsored Links