Camping

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I'm going camping with some friends this weekend. The only thing they want is a nice view.:sadsmiley: Well I have located an old placer mine(facing east over a lake)but their not sure. How do I convince them to do whats right? By the way all roads in are about the same as one another, my way seems to be a little longer, yet smoother. Their site and my site are about 5-10 miles away from one another as the crow flies..........noobs:BangHead:

I see no point in camping, unless you have a target. gold/relics/rocks all = fun/relaxation.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
frustrated, thats all.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take it the others don't detect... If you go to their spot and nothing is there to find, your going to be frustrated all weekend.. May as well go where you want to go to begin with, that is unless there is a woman involved your interested in.:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
nobody cares but me and my girlfriend, but my friends decided to go where the gold is:icon_thumleft:. now they can look at the scenery and I can look for gold. win/win.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I use to camp with the family in a tent. It was fun but, I got old. Kids out on there own wife passed away. Now I travel and camping is only when I am cache hunting or prospecting and as I have gotten older I spoil my self, or rather pamper my back . I usually stay a week at most cache sites and I love a good bed and a table in the morning with bacon&eggs and 2 cups of coffee. Yep, at 75 those things have gotten more important. Here's my camp. Frank...

300MH.jpg It's 8 years old, but good as new. It can endure for 2 weeks in the boonies with no problem.

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't it fun to have friends who maybe take a week planing a trip then spend a entire day looking for that perfect place and by the time they find it it's night. When the sun comes up it just ain't the right place. SOOOOOOOOOO. Let's move:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread