Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take no offense to this.
But why is it so important to here some basketball player coming out of the so called closet?
If you were to go to a game he's playing in would you cheer because he scored 1 point per game (Which is his record) or because he's gay???
This guy even get's a call from our silver surfer what's that all about.
Have we become so dumb that things like this become the new norm at the water cooler?
Oh I forgot having 8 babies worked once to.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm in 100% agreement with you.With all the crap that is going on in this world someone coming out is important why????

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Really, this is like having teenie boppers taking over our media...

It is fluff, warping our kids, minimizing real life.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another feel-good report, to show us how far this country has progressed.......NOT. Mass media needs to told what is important to print, and the spin docs. didn't get the script to them in time.

I want to know how my country is trying to solve the real problems facing us: jobs, economy, taxes, health care, immigration, and too many more then need to be listed.
People are detonating bombs in our cities, killing and injuring our citizens, and a millionaire basketball player comes out and is the lead national story?:BangHead:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Onfire, you hit the nail right on the head. This country and it's values are so screwed up I don't know if common sense will ever return. Everything has to be so damn politically correct there is no longer freedom of speech. In fact in the land of the free if you speak your mind it can be viewed as "hate" speech, and that brings fines and jail terms. Seems that nobody can have their feelings hurt, that is unless you are a white male Christian, then you better duck and dig in, because it's all incoming.

darthoblio

Jun 19, 2010
This is a perfect example of the farce that has become of "news." Yes, people really have become so shallow and stupid that this passes for news. The media flings this stuff around like it's important - meanwhile things like the continuing radiation from Fukushima, the death of the Gulf of Mexico, the continuing defrauding of you and me by everyone from banksters to our own government, are never mentioned. The spread of man-made diseases, the fact that most things that look like food aren't food, Big Pharma's frauds...I could go on, but you get my point. Besides learning about treasure hunting, one thing I like about this forum is that lots of folks seem to be a little more aware than the average American.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today on Facebook(the bane of all evil) I was disagreeing with the storyline of the show Nashville because their lead up to the season finale soon was an unexpected and possibly unwanted kiss from one male to another. I'm tired of that agenda being pushed at me and anyway in this day and time it's a very unoriginal storyline.You would have thought by the comments aimed at me just because I didn't swoon that I had killed a kitten.

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today on Facebook(the bane of all evil) I was disagreeing with the storyline of the show Nashville because their lead up to the season finale soon was an unexpected and possibly unwanted kiss from one male to another. I'm tired of that agenda being pushed at me and anyway in this day and time it's a very unoriginal storyline.You would have thought by the comments aimed at me just because I didn't swoon that I had killed a kitten.

Don't feel bad Linus get's a ear full from lucy when he pats a bird on the head:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread