Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adding 7 stars to the already 50 stars of the US Flag

Hi, All While at work this afternoon there was a talk back show on the radio The topic was of all things about the union of the USA and Australia to form one nation. The topic was based on a web page started in California were a petition asking people to sign up on the idea > Got 100,000 people to sign in 30 hours. I couldn,t find the link .:icon_scratch::icon_scratch: Anyone have any idea or thoughts on this subject All news to my ears i had,not even considered the idea > From the info provided some are taking the idea quite seriously as a copy had been sent to congress ??? so the talk back hosts said.
No joke from a radio trick for rating .

tinpan

Last edited:

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Australia is 'owned' by Britain. No chance of us taking it as a US holding. Also, there are only 50 stars on our current flag.

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Australia is 'owned' by Britain. No chance of us taking it as a US holding. Also, there are only 50 stars on our current flag.

Australia has been its own country since 1901 The British have no say in anything in Australia . All british colonies were self governing since 1855 Not a single british troop on australian soil since 1860

Queen on Australian coins is merely a legacy of the past . She has no right to anything either Thanks i will correct the title There are thousands of America servicemen in Australia tho .Seems you seem to have more control than the british. One nearly every battlefeild after ww 2 there was only one flag that stood next to yours Australia Sorry if i sound a bit heated but the idea of britian owning Australia drives me mad. LOL
tinpan

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can just see a road train in Chicago traffic.:laughing7: I really like their border protection. longer swim:laughing7:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obama_flagb.jpg

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
52 star flag? have I been sleeping through annexation?
do I need to sign up for new age history class?
Well it was a mistake I guess, we all know there are 57 states!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread