Gypsy

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dangit you guys ....its suppose to be a suprise.....when I am all done I am going to look like a walking talking Barbie doll...........Digger Barbie! Hahahahahahaha

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol gypsy we all already thought you were a walking, talking barbie doll!! lol I hope you have some great finds this year..jd

T

treasurejack

gypsyheart said:
Hey everybody and Big Mouth Michelle ;)
I will be fine . Just went through some jaw surgery that didnt go as well as planned and had some crazy reaction to the meds and anthesia...but I will be fine....cant talk well yet (which is a blessing to the girls ) and cant eat yet,(which is a good way to get rid of those Christmas cookie extra pounds) but everything will be fine. Been battling a fever that comes and goes...but it will all be well.
Thanks for your concerns ...I would post a pic of my swollen and bruised face....but hey...I am a woman...and so that wont be happening. :D

The surgeon and nurses said that I talked about "digging" while coming out of surgery....hahaha...they all wanted to know what I was "digging" :)
I am so sick of yogurt and jello that I could scream.

There are so many people going through some crazy things from Tnet ....So send your prayers for them ,I will be fine.
Thank You all
Christy

Whoo....for a while there I thought maybe you'd contracted rust poisoning! lol
Glad to hear you're going to be fine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread