• getwellsoon.gif
    getwellsoon.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 636

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Gypsy is OK also, but I suspect it's her computer that might me sick. At least I hope it's not her.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
She'll be fine, no worries last I heard. Just in a bit of recovery at the moment. Get well soon Gypsy!

Then have a drink on me....

Attachments

• The Captain.jpg
    The Captain.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 655

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy ailing? First I heard! Get well gal, we need you! Monty

OP
OP
Michelle

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kenb said:
Wow this is bad news, whats going on?, Get well Christy!!!

kenb
Recovery mode....she is Okay!

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well soon !

Attachments

• flowers_001.jpg
    flowers_001.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 610
  • soup.jpg
    soup.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 553

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hey everybody and Big Mouth Michelle ;)
I will be fine . Just went through some jaw surgery that didnt go as well as planned and had some crazy reaction to the meds and anthesia...but I will be fine....cant talk well yet (which is a blessing to the girls ) and cant eat yet,(which is a good way to get rid of those Christmas cookie extra pounds) but everything will be fine. Been battling a fever that comes and goes...but it will all be well.
Thanks for your concerns ...I would post a pic of my swollen and bruised face....but hey...I am a woman...and so that wont be happening. :D

The surgeon and nurses said that I talked about "digging" while coming out of surgery....hahaha...they all wanted to know what I was "digging" :)
I am so sick of yogurt and jello that I could scream.

There are so many people going through some crazy things from Tnet ....So send your prayers for them ,I will be fine.
Thank You all
Christy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
Hey everyboy and Big Mouth Michelle ;)
I will be fine . Just went through some jaw surgery that didnt go as well as planned and had some crazy reaction to the meds and anthesia...but I will be fine....cant talk well yet (which is a blessing to the girls ) and cant eat yet,(which is a good way to get rid of those Christmas cookie extra pounds) but everything will be fine. Been battling a fever that comes and goes...but it will all be well.
Thanks for your concerns ...I would post a pic of my swollen and bruised face....but hey...I am a woman...and so that wont be happening. :D

The surgeon and nurses said that I talked about "digging" while coming out of surgery....hahaha...they all wanted to know what I was "digging" :)
I am so sick of yogurt and jello that I could scream.

There are so many people going through some crazy things from Tnet ....So send your prayers for them ,I will be fine.
Thank You all
Christy

Good thing you can talk with your Fingers here Gypsy.

As for the Picture, it's Mandatory Here. No "...I am a woman..." Excuses. We Need Side View, Front View,
and one Inside Shot Wide Open. Make sure to use a Flashlight.

Great to hear your up to posting Christy.

Now.

Get to those Pics ;)

JEFF

Cheryl

Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Glad it's nothing serious and hope this seemingly aggravating part goes away soon.

Take care, Christy.
Cheryl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread