Illinois Teacher in Hot Water After Informing Students of Fifth Amendment Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Look it up, before constitution was written they are writings by our forefathers that criminals did not have gun rights...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Those writings are meaningless as they we're not included in the document. It hardly matters what thoughts went through their minds at one time or another. If the ideas were important they would have been included. We can't be expected to be mind readers. In a court it doesn't matter what you thought in entering a contract, it's what was written. You have brought this up before and I don't know why you put any importance on mind reading and imagining what they must have thought. For all we know some might have had a mind change. Anyone with a history knows, rights are subject with out notice.

mustangpalmer1911

Apr 12, 2011
Hop Bottom, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Those writings are meaningless as they we're not included in the document. It hardly matters what thoughts went through their minds at one time or another. If the ideas were important they would have been included. We can't be expected to be mind readers. In a court it doesn't matter what you thought in entering a contract, it's what was written. You have brought this up before and I don't know why you put any importance on mind reading and imagining what they must have thought. For all we know some might have had a mind change. Anyone with a history knows, rights are subject with out notice.

??? They use the federalist papers all the time in court ect to determine what they ment in the constitution.

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Children don't have these rights until they are emancipated or come of age. Maybe your not a parent but the last thing anyone needs raising kids is having them read you their rights. Kids are property. .........
As long as the courts hold parents a level of responsibility the Constitution remains an abstraction.

Where is this written as law?

Kids are property?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
H. Do you consider kids property because they are a tax deduction?

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
What's the matter? Just because responsibility and property are different words doesn't change the fact in dealing with kids they are often interchanged. "As long as you live in my house you'll do as your told!" Sound familiar? You don't like the idea of kids an property? Your responsible for their actions. Their acts could cause you to be sued. You, as a parent make decisions about them that can only be described as property. Most families are not a democracy. Families only function well with leadership and for most, an established order.
There are a lot of people that think the State has ultimate jurisdiction over your kids. This has been fairly recent in this country. I think it's a threat to the family unit. I've never seen a time where outsiders have as much authority to infect a family as they do today. Here a guy had his kids taken because he had a paddle hung up in his garage. He is not even supposed to phone them. It's been over a year.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Hvacker has been reading Melissa Harris-Perry I guess ... she says our kids don't belong to us, that the community should raise them.

A recent article about Melissa Harris-Perry

Nope I haven't and I don't know what you read that makes you say I think kids should be raised by the State. I don't. If fact I think Government is over stepping now.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
H. Do you consider kids property because they are a tax deduction?

You really have a problem with this word. Property doesn't have to mean because I own a tree I can cut it down. It can mean a responsibility for caring for something that's yours. As in nurturing. Property (as in belonging to you) and responsibility with kids I see as inclusive terms. You call them "Your kids" don't you? You don't say these are the little people I'm responsible for. Like a job.
I know most parents know their kids "belong to them" They are part of them. Genes, DNA, characteristics. Your kids are yours. If you don't like the word "Property" chose another. I'd bet the words wouldn't be far apart.

Most of my property isn't tax deductible. That doesn't mean I don't change the oil.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please ! No Politics in Everything Else.

& before you's come up with an excuse.

Posts like this will always turn political & have nothing to do with treasure Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread