What is going on?!Another role of duct tape by road

Youngladd

Dec 26, 2006
Fox Lake Illinois
Detector(s) used
BH 3300, BH Challenger
Dont do it, its a trap!!!! once you pick it up you will be ambushed by the Bingo Gang and you'll be tortured with ExLax, Geritol, Polygrip and Ben gay!!!!!!!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is funny and strange! I think you were just afraid of the old ladies coming back to haunt you and your find, LOL. That is kind of a lame excuse, "no place to pull over" LOL, just kidding. HH, Mike

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bergie,

It's a set up...Beware!!! They're out to git ya! ;D ;D

Attachments

• Brighton-Wok_com_Old_Ladies-2005_12_20-05_05_14.jpg
    Brighton-Wok_com_Old_Ladies-2005_12_20-05_05_14.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 517

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Now this is just 2 funny. Id like to find some double sided gorilla tape. Heck they dont even carry it at the H.Depot as of yet. Thought it would assist in baby sitting.

Mike

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Youngladd said:
Dont do it, its a trap!!!! once you pick it up you will be ambushed by the Bingo Gang and you'll be tortured with ExLax, Geritol, Polygrip and Ben gay!!!!!!!
STOP IT, I'M CRYING OVER HERE! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time :D

Good thing River Rat took some surveillance photos..there must be 50 more rolls stashed inside that hat! :D :D

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I swear there is a camera somewhere and Bergie is the only one stopping to pick up the tape!! We'll see it on Candid Camera or Funny home videos or better yet .....PUNKED!!

Too funny!!

HH,
Moon

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the old ladies have set up a "sting" operation. Be careful, this could get to be a "sticky" situation! ::)

Huntin' 59er

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st time shame on them, second time shame on you. ;D

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
;D ;D This post is Way Too Fun!! ;D Bergi, where do I find the first Episode? ;) Love to read that post too. Good to see a bunch of men, gettin' together on such a kool forum and having great fun and there was No Nudity involved even. 8) Dad burnit, we're slippin' boys! ;D

Oh, while I'm here, Natman, you and buddy Youngladd there, might wanna be careful 'bout how yer trash talkin' and funnin' the four main things in my "Deadly Dozen", very Survivally doctored, Bug Out Bag, or BoB , the short form, of one of the most important things ever known to man! ;D :D ;) N' Jess wait till ya'll get past 45 and we'll be listening to plenty of whining about bods and meds from you youngn's then. ;D ;D

Now, while were on the whining subject, Bergiman, I haveta agree with our man BM, 'bout the girly sort of xcuse, for NOT scoring, Red Green's {Famously Funny Canadian Actor} favorite, and most Manly, survival tool, while the opp was right there. ;D Even for this ol' doggy, that sure sounded like what one of my beautiful ex's used to say, whenever I was in a similar situation and needed ay that moment to concentrate and focus so as to try and use my man stuff strait up and quickly, think it all out, in micro-seconds, as we drove by wastein' the rare and quickly fleeting opp, while unfortunately starting an arguement to boot. :( :( >:( :P ??? :-X :'( Well, anyway you guys know how it goes with that, eh? ;D ;D

Maybe that's why I still got a bit of a bitter taste for that line to this day. ;D Let that be a lesson to all you boys readin' this here to-day. 8) A Mans gotta do what a man's gotta do...well, unless his better half wants to do whatever she wants. ;D :D ;D

KookyKanuk

Chow 4 now! ;)

Lb

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
larrybass said:
Oh, while I'm here, Natman, you and buddy Youngladd there, might wanna be careful 'bout how yer trash talkin' and funnin' the four main things in my "Deadly Dozen", very Survivally doctored, Bug Out Bag, or BoB , the short form, of one of the most important things ever known to man! ;D :D ;) N' Jess wait till ya'll get past 45 and we'll be listening to plenty of whining about bods and meds from you youngn's then.

Just funnin LB, just funnin..I know my turn's comin'!

Nat

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youngladd said:
:D :D :D "Men....L.....pause" :D :D :D

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Duct tape, such a versatile tool. Teachers should use it to tape students to their desks. Men can use it to tape the wife to the stove. Wives can use it to tape hubby to someone else's living room chair. We can use it to tape kids sagging pants up above their behinds so we don't have to see their superman underwear.

Such luck, finding all that tape.

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Charlene said:
Duct tape, such a versatile tool. Teachers should use it to tape students to their desks. Men can use it to tape the wife to the stove. Wives can use it to tape hubby to someone else's living room chair. We can use it to tape kids sagging pants up above their behinds so we don't have to see their superman underwear.

Such luck, finding all that tape.

Yup!! duct Tape is like the Force...
It has a Light side, it has a Dark side, And it holds the Universe together!! ;D
And, like they say: It's not tested on animals..
Sooo If you wanna stick a weasle to a window, your S.O.L. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread