0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Abilities? Please explain.

Yes - ability to hold an intelligent conversation. Often when children get frustrated in a discussion they resort to name calling, insults, "I know you are but what am I", etc etc. I think you get the point. Most people stick with the topic being discussed going back and forth with valid factual points or even opinion. Some adults can get frustrated and conversation and revert back to more childish behavior. Not saying this is the case with you, but after a while it sure starts looking that way don't you think. If you get frustrated best probably just not to say anything as name calling and insults only reflects poorly on the one doing it - don't you think? Hopefully we can get back to discussing the topics at hand.

Again I'm more than happy to share all the personal info about me that you would like. Feel free to pm me or start another thread.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Rhetorical tautologies state the same thing twice, while appearing to state two or more different things, while logical tautologies state the same thing twice and must do so by logical necessity. The inherent meanings and subsequent conclusions in rhetorical and logical tautologies or logical necessities are very different. Logical tautologies are neither refutable nor verifiable under any condition by axiomatic necessity.
In other words he likes to here himself talk:laughing7: TWICE.

Sounds right to me ...

ROTF_LMAO_zps44758585.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions