Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Now you can hold 2 16oz.er's

Think you’ve seen it all? Have you ever seen a hands-free burger holder? Yeah, we hadn’t either until Burger King Puerto Rico introduced their “Hands-Free Whopper” holder.
The intriguing device was released for Burger King Puerto Rico’s 50[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary and handed out to the top 50 “loyalty program” members.
The holder is placed around the individual’s neck and holds the burger conveniently close to the user’s mouth so they can chomp down whenever they have a moment to reach their head forward. The device also spares the user messy fingers and frees up their hands for other activities, such as playing guitar or polishing fingernails.
And as if it couldn’t get any cooler, the burger-holder was also constructed using 3-D printing.
It’s probably one of the more interesting ideas that a company has come up with to celebrate an anniversary, but it’s definitely not the first device introduced by a fast-food chain that has turned heads.
In April of this year, McDonald’s Japan began including a fry holder that fit into the drink holders found in most cars. It was an interesting solution to the safety hazard of digging into the bag of food while driving. It’s uncertain whether any more of the “Hands Free Whopper” holders will be given out, but for those who weren’t lucky enough to get one, Burger King Puerto Rico has released a video to satisfy everyone’s curiosity and show how the device is used.
According to the Latin Times, the video opens with something along the lines of “In a multitasking world, how can we help people do their everyday chores and enjoy their Whopper at the same time?”
Apparently Burger King has the answer. Enjoy!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And why should my tax dollars pay for some fat diabetic because they can't eat a normal diet. Pay your own healthcare until you die - eat whatever the hell you want. Have my tax dollars pay for your bad health - yeh I do not want you eating crap, smoking etc etc. why should I be made to pay for other people's unhealthy habits?? I already am paying for this country's obesity epidemic.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why should I have to subsidies health care for people who made and continue to make bad life choices and cant find jobs with health care now...

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why should I have to subsidies health care for people who made and continue to make bad life choices and cant find jobs with health care now...

Because once they hit 65 you will be paying for them for the rest of there lives. Do you know the yearly medical expense of some folks with diabetes?? This country itself also loses billions a year in lost productivity, sick days, etc, etc. many with high medical bills will declare personal bankruptcy which then causes higher hospitals bill and insurance rates. And it's raises insurance rates for all of us with private plans. Any more questions. I thought all you folks would be totally on board with this??

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I love fast food, I have lived off it many times in the past. I am not overweight and I am pretty healthy. I think it is more of a overall lifestyle choice that dictates most peoples health long term rather than just eating fast food. In other words if you eat fast food but are very active it is not going to make you fat as if you were always sitting on your butt watching tv.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
images

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love fast food, I have lived off it many times in the past. I am not overweight and I am pretty healthy. I think it is more of a overall lifestyle choice that dictates most peoples health long term rather than just eating fast food. In other words if you eat fast food but are very active it is not going to make you fat as if you were always sitting on your butt watching tv.

Completely agree. Point being that in the end we are all going to be on the gov dole so the idea that anyone is so somehow completely independent of the gov is pretty much a myth. Any cost to an individual is a cost to "society". Been this way since the mid sixties or take it back to FDR.

We just all like to lie to ourselves and just blame the illegal immigrants and the "deadbeats". Sorry folks, time we all fess up!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Completely agree. Point being that in the end we are all going to be on the gov dole so the idea that anyone is so somehow completely independent of the gov is pretty much a myth. Any cost to an individual is a cost to "society". Been this way since the mid sixties or take it back to FDR.

We just all like to lie to ourselves and just blame the illegal immigrants and the "deadbeats". Sorry folks, time we all fess up!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This is one reason I am totally against obamacare. I don't want to be told what to eat, drink, ect.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is one reason I am totally against obamacare. I don't want to be told what to eat, drink, ect.

Unhealthy people push up the cost of all of our insurance policies. Just like car thefts push up all our auto insurance rates.

And once you hit 65 you'll be on johnsoncare and we will be paying fog you.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Make 65? LOL! My wife will kill me by then.
images

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bushcare ? He really said that??

... and some wonder why I have 0120stockpicker on ignore ???

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bushcare ?/ are you referring to that post about the cucumbers? :laughing7:

I guess we have some short memories around hear. What would you call this ....

The Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act[1] (also called the Medicare Modernization Act or MMA) is a federal law of the United States, enacted in 2003.[2] It produced the largest overhaul of Medicare in the public health program's 38-year history.

The MMA was signed by President George W. Bush on December 8, 2003, after passing in Congress by a close margin.[3]

Initially, the net cost of the program was projected at $400 billion for the ten-year period between 2004 and 2013. One month after passage, the administration estimated that the net cost of the program over the period between 2006 (the first year the program started paying benefits) and 2015 would be $534 billion.[11] As of February 2009, the projected net cost of the program over the 2006 to 2015 period was $549.2 billion.[12]

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bushcare ? He really said that??

... and some wonder why I have 0120stockpicker on ignore ???

I guess we have some short memories around hear. What would you call this ....

The Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act[1] (also called the Medicare Modernization Act or MMA) is a federal law of the United States, enacted in 2003.[2] It produced the largest overhaul of Medicare in the public health program's 38-year history.

The MMA was signed by President George W. Bush on December 8, 2003, after passing in Congress by a close margin.[3]

Initially, the net cost of the program was projected at $400 billion for the ten-year period between 2004 and 2013. One month after passage, the administration estimated that the net cost of the program over the period between 2006 (the first year the program started paying benefits) and 2015 would be $534 billion.[11] As of February 2009, the projected net cost of the program over the 2006 to 2015 period was $549.2 billion.[12]

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Picker, how come your posts often post twice?

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picker, how come your posts often post twice?

Rhetorical tautologies state the same thing twice, while appearing to state two or more different things, while logical tautologies state the same thing twice and must do so by logical necessity. The inherent meanings and subsequent conclusions in rhetorical and logical tautologies or logical necessities are very different. Logical tautologies are neither refutable nor verifiable under any condition by axiomatic necessity.
In other words he likes to here himself talk:laughing7: TWICE.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rhetorical tautologies state the same thing twice, while appearing to state two or more different things, while logical tautologies state the same thing twice and must do so by logical necessity. The inherent meanings and subsequent conclusions in rhetorical and logical tautologies or logical necessities are very different. Logical tautologies are neither refutable nor verifiable under any condition by axiomatic necessity.
In other words he likes to here himself talk:laughing7: TWICE.

It's funny how you can actually copy and paste something and yet not understand its meaning. I find it I retesting that you are unwilling or able to discuss issues yet only want to make personal attacks. What do you think it says about your abilities?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread