vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
One thought at a time when I remember to worldtalker.
killingme.gif

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your married you don't need too, the wife tell you what your thinking, but we have to read their minds....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I try, everything we do in life we do for a reason. I probably understand about 10% of why I do what I do.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Now that's a big relief to me.....and here I thought it was only me who only understood 10% of the stuff you did....lol...

Regards + HH

Bil

I try, everything we do in life we do for a reason. I probably understand about 10% of why I do what I do.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Are you ready to go out of your mind.Drink from the holy grail.But first you have to check yourself.It is a chess game,of your life.I think you should always observe your thoughts.You know,to check yourself.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I look at my thoughts as a more or less "FIRST IMPRESSION". I sometimes fly with that, but some times 'THE FILTER' provides second thoughts.
I am basically a technical person so that is how I think. In other words I have a tendency to build thoughts from first impressions. I will see something and then the process starts. When I build something I start with a basic thought and it evolves in my mine. I can even work on that thought in my sleep by thinking about it as I lay there just before I fall asleep. The odd part is the process is only completed just before I waken. I have to lock it in immediately when I wake or it vanishes. Hay, just my thought on the subject, Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions