Do you believe i used eye tracking?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Why would a company spring this on unsuspecting people?Why did it get sprung on me?Has anyone else used eye tracking on a smart phone?What did i unlock?Did i discover a gov program?I locked onto a program with my eyes.I controlled the program with my eyes.I was changing words around on some of TNet post.That is why Cash said his post were hacked.I am telling you smart phone people.Listen carefully.Do you see that small hole on the front of your phone.Well that little hole can do a whole bunch of stuff.Like a laser light that can lock onto your eyes.Did you know digital data can be sent by laser light.Did you know,your eye is a direct path to your brain.Did you know,your brain can analyse certain type signals that can travel by a laser light.Surprise!You do now.Oh yes,there is much in store for us now.I have been downloaded by the master already.So i don't care about it any more.There are millions that have already been downloaded with information without there knowing.So the new saying for today is.Are you downloaded?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I know i have given you much information.Let us ease into a soothing song.They travel through the air.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Do you believe i used i tracking?.Let me tell you a secret.When eye tracking program is engaged,What is visible on the net changes with eye tracking.That is right.What you read is not what others read.With eye tracking you read entirely different messages on the net.Let me explain more.What you see and read is not what some see and read.Eye tracking programs can decipher encrypted words on the net.You will get to use eye tracking soon.Here is how eye tracking works:A program sends out a laser light out of the front port of your smart phone.As this light strikes your eye,the beam is reflected back to the phone screen.When this beam strikes the Screen it just simply does what your finger does on the screen.How would i know this?I got sent the program.Why?Was someone spying on me but i knew what to do?.So,do you believe me?Yes or no.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
No one believes me?There is something going on!.I want to know!How did i get into the eye tracking system?.They sent me the program but i laid it right back at them.I nailed it.I went right through it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread