Mark of the Beast 666 has arrived.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Whoever is responsible for wire tapping me.You have now been cursed for life.I told you.When i post something i can hear the local radio station making funny remarks about it.Then i am getting weird signals that they are tapping me.Probably right back through the radio.You can't get me.I have proof of what you are doing.Another one bits the dust.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I got some people or person for you buddy.

Seek the ones that are responsible.You know we can work together.I will keep you by my side for those that do not understand what leave alone means.I want you to show them,what you showed me.Make it soon.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you work at?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did you know that the 'barcode readers' at the supermarkets are actually lazer reading all the thoughts in your brain?

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did you know that the 'barcode readers' at the supermarkets are actually lazer reading all the thoughts in your brain?

I had heard that too! And, the traffic lights are really secret government trackers! They know where we are at all times!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know! they always turn red when they see me coming

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You know who you are!I have the hidden crystal,You *******s,i am going to watch you burn!Go to hell and burn!.The End.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol I was talking toy wife a few years back saying smartphones would become the mark. It's not about worshipping the phone it's about the restrictions it will put on normal people namely the poorer classes.
For a refresher to the ones who think the "mark" is something to be worshipped. The mark is going to be used as a way for the antichrist to know who his believers are. There for they will be the only ones able to do anything. It's also a way for him to track them.
Now the cell phone works. A lot of jobs require you to have and use one. Companies want to always keep tabs on you or want you at a moments notice. Stores are launching test to see if people will shop with their smart phones then pay at a self checkout. Schools are requiring smart products for all their kids, basically replacing paper pens and books, so yes the cell phone is becoming a form of mark. Just like corporate America and our jobs are becoming the "anti-Christ" yes they can be the embodiment if the anti- Christ. They are kind of requiring you to bow to them on more and more every day. So there you have it my thoughts on why smart phones are a bad thing. Heck any technology advancement is bad because with each step they will get closer to replacing us in everyday tasks and jobs.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
666, a great old HWY. in Arizona. Weirdos changed it...

And New Mexico. The Hwy number was changed because people were steeling the sign. Rt 66 signs are also in demand but there are replicas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread