Mark of the Beast 666 has arrived.

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a bit if a stretch......do we really worship our cell phones and there image??? Is there a visible mark on our hands or foreheads?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a bit if a stretch......do we really worship our cell phones and there image Is there a visible mark on our hands or foreheads?

The way I see some people walking down the street playing with their phones and not paying attention to where theyre walking,its safe to say yes.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The "SMART" phone eh? I call them "Texters" as it is very rare someone uses the device as a telephone. I figure something is usually named after its primary function? If you're into Black Metal check out this publication, may help you find something that you seem to be searching for? Until then. be appeased with some Iron Maiden. :headbang:
Lcover.jpg

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has arrived!? Dude, it's been here since they covered us in skin and bones, where you been?
I used to do all that dark stuffs, just hard to mix with the psychedelics, well, and some say the psychotropics, too.
Ifn ya have a prob keeping the grip on........

Yeah, some should put the cell phone down, and possibly re-wire........ seriously......... :laughing7:

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey sPirit relic, So what are Your intentions with posting some of the Crazy stuff that you Have said? i am cOnfused....

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I hate to break this news like this,but i am ok with it myself .Guess what my middle name is?It starts with A.I have connections with NASA .I don't think i have to say anymore.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have to split.Have fun my friends.When i return,i will show you an important relic i discovered.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it was "The Number of the Beast" and not "The Mark of the Beast?" Lets try to get some basic things in order before we have a debate...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was "The Number of the Beast" and not "The Mark of the Beast?" Lets try to get some basic things in order before we have a debate...

Mark of the Beast
What is the Mark of the Beast?

Definition: The mark of the beast is the sign of the Antichrist, and is mentioned in Revelation 13:15-18:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7: Has it now been established that "The Beast" has a number and a mark?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread