Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wt,

It never ceases to amaze me that the Govt. is .by the and of the people, until after the election! Than it's every man for himself. Once elected, politics dictates that you fall in line with the Party leadership, or else. The wants and needs of the citizens are thrown out the window until the next election cycle. "What can I get for myself and my legacy?" The system stinks!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
All governments are by very definition corrupt. If somebody claims to have a non-corrupt government then I would doubt the existence of any type of government at all.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The Act of 1871,folks we been had,Crispin you have done a 180 since you joined here Brother. GodBless Chris

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
wt,

It never ceases to amaze me that the Govt. is .by the and of the people, until after the election! Than it's every man for himself. Once elected, politics dictates that you fall in line with the Party leadership, or else. The wants and needs of the citizens are thrown out the window until the next election cycle. "What can I get for myself and my legacy?" The system stinks!

Yea, notice how he kept a lid on all the scandals until after the election! Frank... 111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread