Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An underage 20year old is charged with a felony after officers mistake a water purchase for beer!
Attacked gang style in the parking lot by undercover officers, the teen panics and attempts to flee, only to be pursued and arrested.

Wow, I am sure glad they were able to identify THAT potential threat and execute a proper takedown! NOT! :laughing7:
Lord knows, There are water purchase felonies committed everyday and THIS MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS! :laughing7:

Girl buys water, spends night in jail

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
That sounds bad, but listen to this. Some states have made it a felony to make a secret compartment in a vehicle. Ohio just passed it and PA, CAL, Georgia, Illinois and Utah also have or are in the process of enacting it. They say the hidden spaces may be used to hide drugs. Hay, they get some nice cars this way!!!!!! Frank...

View attachment 822190

Attachments

• 111-1 profileRED.jpg
    111-1 profileRED.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds bad, but listen to this. Some states have made it a felony to make a secret compartment in a vehicle.
I heard!
Were they able to take out the clause that said bodily orifices was considered a "hidden compartment"?
Better go double check that! The clause, I mean...... :laughing7:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cops all over this country are getting way out of hand!! It's getting like the Gestapo or Russian Secret Police with all the road blocks and illegal arrests like the poor girl with the water. She should sue the pants off the police and the town and county where the incident occurred. Our freedoms are being infringed upon and there are too many "law enforcement" agents running around with small minds and smaller educations trying to dictate their morals and skewed interpretations of the law on the public. To make it worse many of them consider themselves above the law and don't obey the same laws they enforce upon others. I have seen cops speeding, smoking pot, snorting cocaine, and "dating" under age girls. In some states the penalty for shooting a cop is worse than shooting an innocent old lady!! Why is a cop's life worth more than anyone else's?? We need to get out and vote out all politicians who support this police state mentality and stop the infringements on our rights as American citizens!!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to school in C-Ville for four years. The mentality of the police is it is the locals vs. the college students. They detest having the college in THEIR town. I had something similiar happen to me when I was there. Lots of my college friends had experiences like that. Hopefully, this national attention will help change a corrupt police force. I doubt it though...

Crispin

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I heard!
Were they able to take out the clause that said bodily orifices was considered a "hidden compartment"?

Hay, they get you either way. If it's not hidden, they get you for exposure. lol
Ohio said it,s OK to hide a gun in a consealed compartment of a vehicle. Here it gets messy. If it's empty can you claim you usually keep your gun in there? The car compartment that is. lol Frank... rose on ice 700 this one.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I went to school in C-Ville for four years. The mentality of the police is it is the locals vs. the college students. They detest having the college in THEIR town. I had something similiar happen to me when I was there. Lots of my college friends had experiences like that. Hopefully, this national attention will help change a corrupt police force. I doubt it though...

Crispin

I agree, there are entirely to many police agencies. In Md, we have the local( town and city police), the county sheriff depts, the state polise, the natural resources police, the harbor police, the state park police, and probably some I never heard of.

The them vs us mentality has always been around. When I was in the Army, The local police just about waited at the fort gates for a target.
The thing is I know some troopers that are really good guys and these others are making them look bad. Frank...

111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up with the Chief of Police being a Deacon in our church. The police station was in the courthouse, so anytime my dad would go to the courthouse, we would always go through the station to say hello to the chief. They would give "tours" to us kids in Vacation Bible School, through the station and jail. They'd "lock" us in the back of the police cars, or put us in a cell and "shut the door"...... LOL! good times! LOL!
We grew up loving our police officers and knew, "To Serve and Protect", meant just that.

I am mostly scared to death of cops nowadays. I know it is a hard job trying to catch criminals and hunting down ppl who hurt ppl and would kill you too, if you let them. I figure these guys are always hair triggers and I better not twitch them any. It also seems, because of the type "element" they deal with on a day to day basis, when they run across a nice person, they just about don't know how to treat them. Sometimes the nice ppl, seem to be lumped in to the crowd of the "unsavories"....... just because....... ?
I find most, not all, but most cops nowadays, are very suspicious, condescending, and even act a little miffed about....... :dontknow: the job, dealing with ppl, maybe everything........ life.

I'm sure it's not easy, the shoes these men and women walk in. I have to wonder, if it is REALLY getting that hard, to tell the criminals from the not criminals, anymore. I don't seem to have that problem! lol! :icon_scratch:

If I was those girls, yeah, I'd probably be SOOOOO TRAUMATIZED, that only a few million could un-traumatize me! :laughing7:
And yeah, I'll need that much, cause I'll have to pay for those teams of doctors and lawyers, it's going to take for me to get it! I've always been told, never hire one, hire a team, get more money that way! :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hay, I have never been arrested, never been locked up in jail. That knocking on wood you hear is me.
There is one correction to that statement. When I worked for a large corp, I had to go in the Maryland Penitentiary to help out one of my technicians. The place was like a dungeon. I could not believe how bad it was. They had to lock us in a room with the equipment for our safety. Frank...

111-1 profileRED.jpg

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard!

I can see it now
2 women locked up one say's "What you in for?"
women answers "Wearing a Chasity belt":laughing7:

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, truth is she ran two of the cops over when she fled the scene after they asked her to see what she bought. I dunno, running cops over in your SUV, maybe not a good idea. End of story, they dropped the charges.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread