Ohio City Bans Fireworks, Drinks, Grills, and Enacts Mandatory Bag Searches for July

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are making a big deal over nothing. Did you just need something to complain about today or what?

Heaven forbid I go to a park and want to play frisbee with my family without a bunch of drunk idiots setting off fireworks right next to me while running their noisy generator...

I'm nowhere near Ohio but agree with you on this one. We have same problem at local springs that used to be a nice place to go 20 years ago!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See this is why I could never be a Libertarian. You guys always take things just a hair too far...

To you, "anything goes". I would not want to live in an America run by Libertarians, as it would be like the "wild west" with no rules and only the strong would survive.

Guys please try to remember that all different types of people live in this country and we all have to try to get along as neighbors. Not ALL rules are bad!

We feel the same living in a country ran by liberals politicans who feel it is our job to support every single parasite with our tax dollars, want to ignore our Constitution, destroy our Bill of Rights and want to disarm all of us.

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, honestly, most parks don't let you put up tents, set off fireworks, whip out grills and go ape in the first place. Name me a park in the US where you can do these things to begin with. If you don't like the rules of this park, do go, simple as that, hang with your friends in the back yard and thumbs to the nose to the police.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this park out.
According to DNAInfo.com, there is so much dog poop at Fulton River Park at Kinzie and Des Plaines that one of the main sponsors of the Movies in the Park event, Blommer Chocolate Co., has pulled its funding.
And then let's not forget the Goose poop. And the blame on the great lakes pollution are the Sea Gulls. Could we say we;re living in a world of Sheet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread