All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
What would you expect from IL. Look what they produced for out leader! Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just one Warning, I already Deleted & edited a couple Posts.

if I read one more Political post or political key word this thread gets locked

This is Everything Else, No Politics Please

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
A entire city Hmmmm who's running this mess. Detroit broke. And now Chicago, Moodies credit raiding drop 3 points Boy I thought all these:censored:were smart. Ain't diversity great. 40 million in police overtime?
Average Police response time in Detroit 58 min.

I lived and worked in Detroit until 4 years ago. They had closed all the precincts some years earlier.

The response time lag is due to the need to avoid danger and arrive there after the fact......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Average Police response time in Detroit 58 min.

Gotta make sure the danger is passed. Saw the same thing from St. John The Baptist Parish Sheriff's Office back in the 1970's and the Ashley County Sheriff's Office in 1991.

In the second case, I was talking to a friend who was a night watchman at the local Texaco. We heard automatic gunfire about a half mile to our west. Within 15 seconds, we saw the Sheriff's vehicles speeding AWAY FROM THE SCENE. Lights on, siren blaring. They never went back, but the gunfire continued off and on for the next couple of minutes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread