Some timely quotations for your reactions.......

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For a number of years I've been a collector of quotations from various sources, for some reason they reached out to a specific thought process I was having at the time, and provoked some soul searching, some humour, and even some indignation. Some I have already posted on threads where I thought the were within the scope of the discussion. I would like to let you see some of them and also see what your thoughts are?

"Scars heal, glory fades, and all we're with are the memories made"....Chris Cagle.

" Without a sense of a goal,individual activity ceases to have any meaning"....Wm. James

" The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth"....Anon.

" T o repeat what other's have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains"....Mary Pettibone Poole, 1938

" Obstacles are something you see when you take your eyes off your goal".....unk.

" Be always sure you're right, than go ahead".....Davy Crockett, 1835

" I want my second life to be in the form of the Osprey! The fishhawk; It lives near water, follows the sun, and spends it's day catching fish".....John N. Cole(1923-2003)

" In my many years, I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more are a congress"....John Adams

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread