Let George do it ... George Zimmerman, that is

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
George followed the rules to the extreme. He didn't pull his gun untill he was being pounded to pulp. Now he is paying the price for being white/hispanic. Frank... 111-1 profileblk.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did they do ?

Did his lawyers rush him to the scene quick for PR ?

or was it a set up ?
sorry I don't believe in coincidence.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What did they do ?

Did his lawyers rush him to the scene quick for PR ?

or was it a set up ?
sorry I don't believe in coincidence.

It was an accident scene, no reporters (you need reporters for PR so they can take pics etc.).

His lawyers only spoke about it when asked, and simply stated what you saw in the video.

Sure, a family of 4 in an SUV wrecks and overturns so that George Zimmerman can look good.

Fact is (and TH may be able to confirm this as he lives near there) there was an accident involving 2 adults and 2 children, the vehicle overturned, Zimmerman happened to be there and assisted in the removal of the people from the vehicle, then left as soon as he answered police questions.

As to whether it was a staged accident, consult the Sanford County Sheriff's office. They can answer your inquiry.

Don't believe in coincidences, but then again, I don't believe George Zimmerman was guilty of anything. Otherwise, why would the prosecution have to fight to keep so much of Trayvon's recent past out of the courtroom?

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That smells alittle funny.... But, if it was not a set up deal, shows that he is a genuine good guy.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was an accident scene, no reporters (you need reporters for PR so they can take pics etc.).

His lawyers only spoke about it when asked, and simply stated what you saw in the video.

Sure, a family of 4 in an SUV wrecks and overturns so that George Zimmerman can look good.

Fact is (and TH may be able to confirm this as he lives near there) there was an accident involving 2 adults and 2 children, the vehicle overturned, Zimmerman happened to be there and assisted in the removal of the people from the vehicle, then left as soon as he answered police questions.

As to whether it was a staged accident, consult the Sanford County Sheriff's office. They can answer your inquiry.

Don't believe in coincidences, but then again, I don't believe George Zimmerman was guilty of anything. Otherwise, why would the prosecution have to fight to keep so much of Trayvon's recent past out of the courtroom?

I said it before I'll say it again, Now that the Trial is over,
I think it's time to move on & forget Zimmerman exists and that
Martin Doesn't anymore.

But I still wouldn't be completely surprised if Someone called Zimmerman the moment they saw the crash
and said Get over here & look good quick. whether his lawyers, Friends, Relatives or whoever. maybe even someone with the ambulance co. promised to take their time so he could arive first.

Normally People are not to get involved in Removing people from Vehicles,
They are supposed to leave it to professionals.
If I was one of them & Anti Zimmerman at the Moment,
I'd say Ca-Ching ! Ow ! My Back, My Neck, I told him to leave me alone
and he threatened me as he yanked me out :laughing7:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said it before I'll say it again, Now that the Trial is over,
I think it's time to move on & forget Zimmerman exists and that
Martin Doesn't anymore.

But I still wouldn't be completely surprised if Someone called Zimmerman the moment they saw the crash
and said Get over here & look good quick. whether his lawyers, Friends, Relatives or whoever. maybe even someone with the ambulance co. promised to take their time so he could arive first.

Normally People are not to get involved in Removing people from Vehicles,
They are supposed to leave it to professionals.
If I was one of them & Anti Zimmerman at the Moment,
I'd say Ca-Ching ! Ow ! My Back, My Neck, I told him to leave me alone
and he threatened me as he yanked me out :laughing7:

In accidents people are protected by Good Samaritan laws.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We can speculate all we want about this situation,the whys and wheres. Why can't people just take it face value that Zimmerman just happened to be in the right place at the right time to save that family? Conspiracy theories abound no matter where you stand on the political spectrum so you know this will be talked and spun to death either way.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Barney, now what if there is no conspiracy ... and our government really is that stupid?"

the-andy-griffith-show.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All it shows is that he has a propensity to get involved in situations that would normally be handled by emergency management personnel (police/fire/emt). Maybe he should pursue a career in this field?

So if you drive up on a wreck JB you want help the injured??

I had a good friend who was burned alive when his truck turned over then caught fire and no one pulled him to safety.

If I come up on an accident I will render all assistance possible till help arrives, I will not just stand and gawk...

You just want to vilify Zimmerman no matter what. If he had stood there and watch and the man died the liberal media and liberals would have said Zimmerman stands by and watches man burn to death and if the man was black it would have been a racist act.....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I can't believe this!!!!! The poor guy follows the law and doesn't draw his gun until he is being beaten to a pulp by a 6'2" attacker and he is tried for murder. He helps rescue 4 people from a wreck because official help has not arrives and people call him a fake. In both cases the facts are plane and for him but he is still put down. I guess the presented facts and reason don't count any more. Frank...

hand print-2_edited-7.jpg

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I can't believe this!!!!! The poor guy follows the law and doesn't draw his gun until he is being beaten to a pulp by a 6'2" attacker and he is tried for murder. He helps rescue 4 people from a wreck because official help has not arrives and people call him a fake. In both cases the facts are plane and for him but he is still put down. I guess the presented facts and reason don't count any more. Frank...

It is the vilification of those who don't bow down to the forces of racism. Anyone who does not submit is evil.

For instance, Trayvon's girlfriend said Trayvon saying he was being followeb by a "creepy a** white cracker" meant that he thought a cop was following him. That is a blatant lie, and she was allowed to get away with it by Piers Morgan, who sides with anything on the wrong side of logic.

I'm old enough to remember the 1960's and being called a "cracker" during some of the racial unrest during desegregation in the south. I know for a fact that an eleven year old kid looks nothing like a cop.

I've dealt with the public in some areas where I had to stop access to certain "commodities" when they did not pay their bills. I have a letter from a woman who called me a "white cracker". She was a former music teacher (during the days of integration in southeast Arkansas) and well respected in the local black community. So, being the person I am, I went to her home and apologized for having discontinued her access, but asked if she could explain what the expression meant and where it came from.

She was someone who, although they may dislike me because I'm not black, I could respect because she never minced her words. Her explanation was that the term "Cracker" came from the days of slavery. The overseer was often referred to as "The Cracker" because of the cracking of the whip he used on those who got out of line. If you ever get a chance to read "The Slave Narratives" compiled during the early days of Franklin Roosevelt's presidency by some of his makework programs, you will read that same explanation time and again by persons who were slaves when the Civil War (Great War of Northern Aggression) broke out.

I thanked her for the explanation and she paid what was past due and we continued to do business.

I can't say I ever came to like her, but I always respected her.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
1. I have no military, police, fire, or EMT training. I am not qualified to provide aid to anyone. I would call 911 and see if there was anyone nearby who WAS qualified to provide aid.
2. Quite frankly I don't give a crap what GZ does. He is a free man living in a free nation. If he wants to leap tall buildings in a single bound, be my guest...

Ben there are probably a lot of things you are not qualified to do but you do them anyway. This thread is about helping people in trouble, you know like you really care. Frank...

111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The news the media hated to report. Good job George !
Hopefully he ends up owning a big chunk of Msnbc.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All it shows is that he has a propensity to get involved in situations that would normally be handled by emergency management personnel (police/fire/emt). Maybe he should pursue a career in this field?

1. I have no military, police, fire, or EMT training. I am not qualified to provide aid to anyone. I would call 911 and see if there was anyone nearby who WAS qualified to provide aid.
2. Quite frankly I don't give a crap what GZ does. He is a free man living in a free nation. If he wants to leap tall buildings in a single bound, be my guest...

George didn't provide first aid, he pull a man from his wreaked truck and you questioned it.

If no one is there would you do as George did, would you pull someone out of a wreak or just wait for someone else to come along to help?

Have you ever thought about taking a first aid class or class on how to perform CPR, every one show know how to perform CPR if for no other reason than in case, God forbid, you have a family member who needs it.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

So you would just stand there and watch if somebody was bleeding to death?You wouldnt attempt to tie a tourniquet,or compress a major wound.Hell is ones own creation,better hope karma overlooks you.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread