Made it to 10k views!!!

JobIII

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

Just felt like promoting the small milestone that is reaching the 10,000 page view count, that my BLOG hit today. Sure it's not that much when you compare it to some of the more popular items on the web. But we all have to start somewhere...

It took me nearly 2 years to get this many hits.

Not terrible since the posts have been rather infrequent of late. Still thanks to everyone that visited it and made this number possible.

~JobIII

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All,

Just felt like promoting the small milestone that is reaching the 10,000 page view count, that my BLOG hit today. Sure it's not that much when you compare it to some of the more popular items on the web. But we all have to start somewhere...

It took me nearly 2 years to get this many hits.

Not terrible since the posts have been rather infrequent of late. Still thanks to everyone that visited it and made this number possible.

~JobIII

Job: I realize how exciting that can be. Congrats!

In 1999, I started a small "underground" website by myself (completely DIY). When I shut the site down around 2002, it had over 1.5 million page views.

OP
OP
J

JobIII

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jerseyben, Thanks for the support. Also you're clearly in a different realm then me.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

~JobIII

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the 10,000! That is a milestone. I know how you feel. Crispin's Critters will pass the 50,000 views and 5000 posts milestones in a few days to a week. Keep up the good work.

Crispin

OP
OP
J

JobIII

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Crispin, btw i tried to locate your website. I couldn't. But 50,000 is really impressive. I'll be there in 8 more years!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread