Unfortunately It will Turn Political & Have to be deleted :(

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
All great takeovers of countries have been accomplished by first inflicting fear upon the population and then acting on there hesitation to respond. Frank...

111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Worldtalker! I sent it to a few friends in case it gets deleted, lol.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Food for thought, and should be read by all. Please Jeff, let it ride for a while.....It needs to be seen by the masses. Gary

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
When I opened this thread and read all the comments, I did not click the link. Initially I thought it was some sort of worldly advice or clever puns that you were all clamoring about.

After reading the list, it is nothing more than a laundry list of right wing gripes against the Obama Administration.

Really, you just posted a link to a right wing propaganda blog. Forgive me for not being overly impressed.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I opened this thread and read all the comments, I did not click the link. Initially I thought it was some sort of worldly advice or clever puns that you were all clamoring about.

After reading the list, it is nothing more than a laundry list of right wing gripes against the Obama Administration.

Really, you just posted a link to a right wing propaganda blog. Forgive me for not being overly impressed.

Never asked you to be,I posted the TRUTH,like it or not,it isn't my problem.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have to give them something to fear so they will blindly follow without question.

Always question authority, always ask why.......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
TH,

I have always questioned authority,it doesn't fit with common sense!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Have to keep the boogeymen that dont exist alive.Check under your bed tonight,there may be a terrorist hiding there.:laughing7:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing that some people think that because you're conservative in nature, you are an ogre, and don't care about anyone but yourself. These people have to get over themselves and realize they aren't the only show in town. I care about the condition of this country, and the world as much, and perhaps more than most so-called liberals, I just see the need to take care of myself, and my own first...God stated that charity begins at home...MIne not yours! This world works, or doesn't work because of the interaction of many people, and the constant belittleing and bickering does nothing but make the individual look small in my eyes. Everyone needs to get over it and get on with making this country great again.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It's amazing that some people think that because you're conservative in nature, you are an ogre, and don't care about anyone but yourself. These people have to get over themselves and realize they aren't the only show in town. I care about the condition of this country, and the world as much, and perhaps more than most so-called liberals, I just see the need to take care of myself, and my own first...God stated that charity begins at home...MIne not yours! This world works, or doesn't work because of the interaction of many people, and the constant belittleing and bickering does nothing but make the individual look small in my eyes. Everyone needs to get over it and get on with making this country great again.

Gary,

The ONLY way that will happen is for the Human Race acknowlege HIM.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

exactly all sides of the political game are fear mongers.
all the above fears can be twisted to fit the other team.
that's what I found eye opening :thumbsup:

it used to be Bush was the Anti-Christ
Now Whats-his-Name is taking our freedoms away

one example from the list

"If we don’t convict Zimmerman of something, the KKK will take over."

the other side Fear Mongers that

"If we don’t let Zimmerman off, Everyone will be attacked on the streets & in their homes" :tongue3:

nobody is willing to move on, & forget. even after the verdict. :(
heck, allot of people are still fear mongering over Fukushima & bees :icon_scratch:

thread locked, and will dissolve at any moment, I feel enough is Enough,

is this Another Fear ? :laughing7:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread