The BLACK DEATH HAS ARRIVED************

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear there's an asteroid headed our way, 1980tombakerDW, and it's 20.5 miles wide, should hit in A.D. 6923, should we, oh! but can we blame Obama now?

To late,obozo already blamed bush.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol when we were kids we crawled and dug and played in nasty dirty places. Remember guys? And it kept our immune systems strong and us healthy being exposed to stuff like that. But as we got older and only pretty much head to work and home. And we get out on tons of mess, we become weaker. So get out and get you and your kids dirty and build that immune system back up lol.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
defund the National Health Institute is my solution. No need to hear about downers like that.

question for NickleandDime, How does one play with roadkill? Was she walking it or trying to get it to fetch?:icon_scratch:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
My gosh, every country boy has throughn cow chips. They preceded the Frisbee. Frank...

View attachment 840230

Cow chip throwing used to be a part of the village festival here, along with maybe more familiar lawn mower races. They were kind of out of place though as there are very few lawns here. I never figured out where all the lawn mowers came from.
Restored tractors have replaced them.
A woman craft person lived here once that decorated cow chips. I don't know how well sales were. I didn't buy any.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
"someone drives their pickup to a tree and places a sheet under it then runs the pu into the tree enough to knock the nuts loose"

lol..you need to get away from those Navajo for a bit....the nut was behind the wheel of the truck...

Wow, and all this time I thought it was a Jicarilla innovation.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Secretcanyon!! Glad to see you back in the saddle-guess I have missed your posts!! Agree with your post-keep the fleas off!! I was telling Frankn you guys have been dealing with these critters for decades!! One Purple Squirrel?? Obviously IT must have a significant other!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Use Skin So Soft - that or vitamin B1 or garlic to keep the Plague fleas off you ...................

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
And they are bringing it here today! Watch out Georgia! I am wondering if it makes any difference weather they die in Africa or the US. There is no reprieve from Ebola. Just my thoughts. Frank...-
skull etc 013-1-platinum_edited-3.jpg

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a solution to some of our problems ......................

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, Nickleanddime, I actually believe what you stated about getting your system's immunity increased by exposing it to 'bad stuff'. I won't say it always works. I know as a teen, I could lay down in a bed of poison oak and very seldom even get a little whelp or two. Then when I was in my fifties, I scratched myself on the wrist with a stiff vine and got my whole arm infected badly. I had evidently lost that immunity that I had from being around the stuff a lot. Now, I'm not sure, and afraid to find out how it would affect me! Doc said it could go either way. If I understand rightly, that's how most vaccines work. They expose the system to small amounts of a disease and it causes the system to become immune to it.

"Thunder Road" was a great movie. A lot of people today think it's a little too 'corny'. I still love it; try to watch it again every few years. Not very many movies that I can say that about! A couple of others come to mind: "Charley Varrick", with Walter Matthau and "Tequila Sunrise", with Mel Gibson.

Rumors of plagues have been around since I was old enough to know about them. No, I'm not saying there aren't going to be any; just that I'm not too worried about 'em. As for bioweapons, that would be my biggest concern. Nothing surprises me about any kind of weapons that can be used for war. I certainly hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me if we find that at sometime we have infected a people with something; or at least tried. The old saying 'all's fair in love and war' makes one think. The world is sadly watching the Gaza strip residents losing their lives. A lot of screaming is going on to stop it. A close friend of mine thinks that Israel should not be shelling/bombing the Strip because they have their 'iron dome' to protect them. She can't seem to see that her thoughts are--umm, stupid? As far as destroying the citizens of a country during a war, look what we did to Japan! No, I don't think we did wrong! We had to do something to stem the loss of our men's lives; so we did what we had to do. It was the only way to stop it. I don't believe in bioweapons; but there may come a time when we have to use something to save our freedom. I can't say that I see anything that I would condemn if it was the difference between our freedom and the loss of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread