Educated Stupidity...Future Leaders.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes you want to think theyre stupidity is an act.To dumb to lay down and die yet to stupid to live.:icon_scratch:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I fail to see how posting this proves any kind of point?

All this post aims to do is mock college kids and call them stupid.

Please enlighten me if you have a point?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
people who can not get pregnant are rather loud about the issues surrounding female reproduction.

it is an age old method to usurp the power of women...make them second class citizens...only the men know what's best...

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like you got the point, they are stupid and will sign anything.

I bet they would sign a petition to execute their selves..... Yep future voters....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you even know anything about these people you are calling stupid? You guys are so judgemental it makes me sick.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH'er! I suppose you could call that murder in the 4th degree! Makes you wonder how many of those signees would not be there if that were previously in place? VERDE!!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you even know anything about these people you are calling stupid? You guys are so judgemental it makes me sick.

Yes, I know they are stupid enough to sign a petition to kill babies already born.

You do know what trimester means correct? You do know there can't be a 4th trimester.

They signed petition to kill babies already born, 4th trimester abortion.... They are your future....

You chose to read the thread, you chose to post and return to read it again...

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea Ole Buddy, I've delivered enough to understand the meaning! Just incredible isn't it? Our brightest and most fortunate!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
so some idiot, corners people who have so many other things to deal with...speaks to them like they are ignorant, but smiles....
then gloats when they sign something just to make him shut up, so they can resume the important things required of college students.
http://www.uic.edu/depts/wellctr/docs/Stress and the College Student.pdf

shows clearly who the ignorant leader is here.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people who can not get pregnant are rather loud about the issues surrounding female reproduction.

it is an age old method to usurp the power of women...make them second class citizens...only the men know what's best...

Usurp the power of women? How is video or anything posted in this thread doing that?

Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
a man...remember what that is? has no right to interfere with a woman's right to conceive...or not...it is none of the males business...
for someone with a vested interest, to assault children with far too many important things to do, then degrade them for what clearly is any answer...for the purpose of degrading both the questioned and the topic...women and reproduction...is exactly what this video is all about...
that man had no business even asking this ignorant question...nor did he have the right to prey upon the young students. then degrade their answers...

typical bs...act stupid an blame others for being the ignorant one.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
so some idiot, corners people who have so many other things to deal with...speaks to them like they are ignorant, but smiles....
then gloats when they sign something just to make him shut up, so they can resume the important things required of college students.
http://www.uic.edu/depts/wellctr/docs/Stress%20and%20the%20College%20Student.pdf

shows clearly who the ignorant leader is here.

This kind of behavior really is disgraceful. Setting out to prove that others are stupid for their own amusement... Unbelievable.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a man...remember what that is? has no right to interfere with a woman's right to conceive...or not...it is none of the males business...
for someone with a vested interest, to assault children with far too many important things to do, then degrade them for what clearly is any answer...for the purpose of degrading both the questioned and the topic...women and reproduction...is exactly what this video is all about...
that man had no business even asking this ignorant question...nor did he have the right to prey upon the young students. then degrade their answers...

typical bs...act stupid an blame others for being the ignorant one.

You did notice both women and men were signing.......

ROFLMBO

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This kind of behavior really is disgraceful. Setting out to prove that others are stupid for their own amusement... Unbelievable.

Oh yeah, they rushed through signing petition without reading or knowing what it means, that they are signing petition to kill babies after they are born so they get to that next important class.......

Yep your future politicians....

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SC, I think that is what one would call a LIVE TROLL! LOL! I'm sure he had a few cock their heads at him, with the puppy dog "what are you doing" look, that they didn't film. (well, at least I would like to think that).

Being a female, I will say, when someone wants to tell me what to do with my body, I'll kindly remind them, that's why it is "MY BODY" and not yours! Kinda like "MY PROPERTY", so when I tell you to get off it, you got off it, or I defend it. Plain and clear, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm more partial to, Christopher Titus' 22 year late term abortion plan, I really think the guy has something there! :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

The point is that college kids are followers of a cause presented to them. It makes no difference what the cause is. Some grow out of it , some become sheep and follow the Judas goat. Ben, You have to take an enlightening course! lol Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shows how easy it is to get signatures on a petition doesn't it :laughing7:

some People will sign their name without thinking twice about it.

My guess if someone were at the other side of the lot he was on,
with a petition to ban 4th Trimester abortion, they would sign that one too

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What's amazing to me about the whole thing is how many women (who definitely know what happens at the end of the "third trimester") were willing to sign it ... knowing it would be infanticide, rather than abortion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions