THE LATEST ACCIDENTS/ THEORY********

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, lets check the latest accidents. 1- The plain that lost it's tail.= The student pilot came in way to low on the glide slope any realized it at the last minute. He gave it full throttle, but to late. The plain rotated on it's center axis(the wings) the nose came up, but the tail went down and hit the seawall. 2- The plain that nose gear collapsed was the victom of a poor angle of attack when it came in. The black box showed that its nose wheel hit first, a no no on landing prohibited by the manufacturer and the airline. 3- The high speed train derailment. This one has me baffled. The video shows the second car leaving the track first and the lead car hanging on for a while. The thing is on a high speed event like this, as any track racer knows, the nose goes first. Frank...
I expected to see some theories on this from RR followers, like bad or defective bungies on the second car.

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Oh come on! I know there are some deep thinkers here! If you saw that security video of the train wreck, you will notice that the second car left the track and dragged the remaining cars, and then the first car. Sure it was going to fast, but the first car should have left the track first. The engineer said the brakes failed. I suspect the brakes failed on all but the second car. This caused the second car to be literally pushed off the track by the forward motion of the rest of the train behind. It then pulled the first car off. Any one good at physics? lets hear it. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread