Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoops,please move to the 2nd amend thread....thanks RJC

Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?

Recently my friend who owns a preparedness and survival food company was contacted by FEMA and the questions might scare you.

By Shepard Ambellas
Intellihub.com
August 3, 2013

Recently my friend Matt, the owner of MyPatriotSupply.com was contacted by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) by way of email, leading on that something is ready to pop off.

Matt being the patriot he is immediately contacted me with this disturbing news. He even provided screenshots of the actual email sent by a FEMA representative. The names and revealing information have been blurred out.

FEMA-email.png

Matt of MyPatriotSupply.com wrote, “here we are, August 2013 and FEMA once again is trying to buy up large stockpiles of food. And they don’t want anyone to know it, and they want to take immediately delivery… I’ve studied history. That is what got me into preparedness in the first place. History has shown us time after time that those who depend on the government to come to their aid during a disaster are the ones waiting the longest for help. Sometimes help never comes…or comes too late.

I do not believe these critical emergency food supplies should be in the hands of the government, stored in some secret warehouse only to be brought out and distributed to their own agencies first, with the rest of us getting table scraps long after we need it.

These life-saving meals belong in the hands of people like you and me. This is why I declined the opportunity to sell to the Department of Homeland Security.

But let’s not forget the most important part of this: Why the sudden sense of urgency? What do they know that we do not?

I’m not one to cry that the sky is always falling, but when DHS/FEMA make a move to quietly buy up emergency food supplies and ask how much we can ship within 24 hours…I think this is far enough outside the realm of what is “normal” to beg some questions.

Fortunately I’ve been in this business long enough to predict what happens next. One or more of the other “survival companies” out there will inevitably see a chance to make a quick buck from Uncle Sam (which is really paid for by us, the taxpayer). This could create a run on many of the core raw ingredients used by emergency food makers that will cause a ripple effect throughout the industry as supply chains become bottle-necked handling the FEMA/DHS request.”

This is extremely disturbing to know.

What is the government gearing up for? A major disaster or war they know is coming?

I myself don’t want to be left in the dark.

Visit Matt’s Prepadness Website here: Patriot Pantry Long Term Food Supply | Emergency Survival Food

Source:

Government Secretly Stockpiling Emergency Food Reserves - MyPatriotSupply.com

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the part at the end of the questionnaire where it says: "Please let me know when you have the opportunity"

BTW, the address of FEMA is 500 C St SW, Washington D.C.

Last edited:

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the C street address is correct as of the moment - They are currently in the billion dollar process of rehabing an older building in DC for the new headquarters -------- ( do a google for ST Elizbeths MENTAL HOSPITAL WASHINGTON DC ---- You just cant make this stuff up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elizabeths_Hospital

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the C street address is correct as of the moment - They are currently in the billion dollar process of rehabing an older building in DC for the new headquarters -------- ( do a google for ST Elizbeths MENTAL HOSPITAL WASHINGTON DC ---- You just cant make this stuff up St. Elizabeths Hospital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's only 4.1 billion we can afford it. I remember when they sent Hinckley there, after he shot Reagan. How times have changed.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a lot of citizens don't know is that fema is one of the only Govt. agencys that can arbitrarily declare martial law, and the least little blip in the climate, storms, etc., will find us under totalitarian martial law.......and it's easier to declare, than to recind.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sly use of a website, but I would like to know for real. how long do those meals last? I need some for my emergency pack

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard of some crazy thing might happen after the first of the yr. that will take the USA down , maybe a nuke strike or a war in our homeland LETS HOPE NOT - i have kids to raise .

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It's only 4.1 billion we can afford it. I remember when they sent Hinckley there, after he shot Reagan. How times have changed.

Yup now the ones that really belong in there are moving in :laughing7:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What a lot of citizens don't know is that fema is one of the only Govt. agencys that can arbitrarily declare martial law, and the least little blip in the climate, storms, etc., will find us under totalitarian martial law.......and it's easier to declare, than to recind.
LOL...it's also easier to declare than defend.
Jim

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have heard of some crazy thing might happen after the first of the yr. that will take the USA down , maybe a nuke strike or a war in our homeland LETS HOPE NOT - i have kids to raise .

Its not looking too good at the moment H-2.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EMP we just missed one 2 weeks ago -- solar blast knock out the whole grid Nothing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread