Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Attachments

• aaaSandH.jpg
    aaaSandH.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 200

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
How about the song barefootin, cancans,bobby socks,box soap powders with dishes in them,also towels and wash cloths.falstaff beer.gas wars 18 and 19 cents a gallon.buy 50 cents worth you could drive a long time on that.Peanuts in your pepsi.Pinball machine game 5 cents aplay.Sugar time song,Elvis are you lonesome tonight.
Wonder Woman comics.Oh and so much more.Teen Angel song.

OP
OP
S

sonny0065

Jan 10, 2007
warner robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
remember Long Tall Sally, Jail House Rock, To Know Him Is TO love Him(maybe not title) Splender in the grass, Autumn leaves, Three Coins IN The Fountain. The good old days. Going to th soda fountain at the drug store. Carrying a girls books for her. Playing your record player. James Dean jackets. Jeans with the cuff rolled up. Bobby soxs for the girls & form fitting sweaters. One of my favorite movies back then was Rebel without a cause. Aw, I guess I had better stop, I culd go on all day I think. Come on people, post your memories. Sonny

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember spending (at face value) 28 Morgan and Peace silver dollars that I had saved up during the summer for a new baseball glove. . .

DSC_4853.jpg

There is no crying in baseball,
watercolor

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
mrs oroblance you sure do remember teen angel,i really liked that song even if it was sad.There was another one i remember I miss me how i miss me at your house last night.Not sure now who sang it,remember it was country tho.I remember the guys seeing who could go from 0 to 60 the quickest.OH yep the drive in movies.
Juteboxes with flashing lights,the good old days

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread