FEMA & DHS trying to buy up Emergency Food Sups, why? What do they know that we dont

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
All I have to say to the Naysayers is, are you prepared for any possible disasters, natural or otherwise? You should be! That doesn't mean that you have to be a crazed nut about it, just that you should be putting a little extra food and supplies away for any possibility. I am a Veteran of the U.S. Army and after that I worked for Uncle Sam with a total Federal Service to this country and it's people of just over 38 years. I have briefed Pilots and Co-Pilots of CIA and DEA Black Ghost C-130's and other aircraft and know what our' Government is capable of when it comes to deception! You never asked these guys in black Flight Suits where they were going and doing but even if you did and they answered (which they can't and won't do), you probably wouldn't like the answer.

I do know that the scenario with the LDS Food Stores and asking for a list of asking members names that have stockpiled food and other supplies, is more than rumor and actually happened.

Frank

Last edited:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll be eating dirt

Living on the side of the road

There's some food for thought

Kind of makes your head explode

DOOM AND GLOOM - The Rolling Stones 2012

:laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I have to say to the Naysayers is, are you prepared for any possible disasters, natural or otherwise? You should be! That doesn't mean that you have to be a crazed nut about it, just that you should be putting a little extra food and supplies away for any possibility. I am a Veteran of the U.S. Army and after that I worked for Uncle Sam with a total Federal Service to this country and it's people of just over 38 years. I have briefed Pilots and Co-Pilots of CIA and DEA Black Ghost C-130's and other aircraft and know what our' Government is capable of when it comes to deception! You never asked these guys in black Flight Suits where they were going and doing but even if you did and they answered (which they can't and won't do), you probably wouldn't like the answer.

I do know that the scenario with the LDS Food Stores and asking for a list of asking members names that have stockpiled food and other supplies, is more than rumor and actually happened.

Frank

we Human Beings are at our Best when things are Thrust upon us by Surprise 8-)

I suspect I'll be absolutely Mind-blowingly Awesome :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
we Human Beings are at our Best when things are Thrust upon us by Surprise

Only some of us are Jeff,though i havent met you I believe you could be.As for the sheep,theyre going to fold like an accordion.Buzzard bait,dead meat,all the same any way you slice it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread