Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: FEMA & DHS trying to buy up Emergency Food Sups, why? What do they know that we don't

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Frank

Jun 2013
    Jefferson City, Tennessee
    JW Fisher Pulse 8X; Minelab CTX 3030 & Sovereign Elite; White's GMT, GM II, Beach Hunter Id, Surf PI, Coinmaster Classic II, 6000 Di S2, Two 2000-D S3's, old GM 66-T with 5 coils & GM 65-T with 3 coil
    937 times
    Prospecting

FEMA & DHS trying to buy up Emergency Food Sups, why? What do they know that we don't

I don't know if anyone has picked up on the stories going around about FEMA and the DHS trying to buy up Emergency Food Supplies to be delivered ASAP but something is amiss! They have contacted My Patriot Supply Survival Store to buy up as much food as possible to be delivered as soon as possible. Rumors are going around that FEMA and DHS have also contacted the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saint's Food Pantries in an attempt to purchase all of the food storage food stocks that they have and even requested the names of all LDS Church members that have stockpiled food. So what is amiss that our' Government is not telling us? Has anyone heard rumors of some natural disaster, war or direct hit from an Asteriod, Meteor or even a Comet? If so, please post anything that you have heard or seen online or elsewhere, so that we all can be aware of what is going on.

Frank

FEMA Scrambles For Storable Food, Contacts Patriot Company For Emergency Delivery - :

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2010
    Somewhere in the AZ desert
    477 times
    Smoke and mirrors to take your eye off the ball. If they were really that worried about something we would never know. Besides they got MRE's.
    For my brother:

huli jung

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5177 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    my guess they know the Eastern Pacific hurricane season began May 15th and
    doesn't end till November 30th.
    and IF a Hurricane hits us again & they aren't prepared again,
    They will catch a whole lot more crap then they caught the last 2 times.
    (re: katrina & Sandy)

& Enviro-Terrorists who Publish this crap
    2013 hurricane season predicted to be worse than 2012 - Video on NBCNews.com
    don't help things.

They predicted 70's here all last week,
    it hit 90 almost every day
    . if they can't predict the temps
    the same day they happen, how can they predict hurricanes ?

of course if they get lucky & we get nailed
    so will
    FEMA & DHS for dropping the ball
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Aug 20, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
    Dave44, jeff-gordon and austin like this.

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    1865 times
    Cache Hunting
    That prediction is just preseason hype to pacify the whining MMGW crowd of chicken littles.

If you read more recent NOAA and other estimates ... they were quietly ratcheted down earlier this month (see my post about it in the "global warming" forum here on Tnet).

As Mad Machinist said: Smoke and mirrors. I would have called it something else, but this is a family friendly forum.

The current group of wannabes in DC are hoping to create a crisis with food as they did with ammunition. They make it public in the hope of creating a panic that what's his name can use to ... wait, I can't talk that much politics here. Don't want to get the thread locked.
    jeff of pa likes this.
    Know your homophones (as opposed to homophobes like me)! Know which one to use ... and their meaning (a pet peeve of mine):

"Know" is related to knowledge, while "No" is a negative response to a question.

"There" is a location, while "Their" shows possession and "They're" is the contraction of "They are".

"Which" specifies an item or person from a set while a "Witch" casts spells and wears a pointy black hat.

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    557 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    The current group of wannabes in DC are hoping to create a crisis with food as they did with ammunition. They make it public in the hope of creating a panic that what's his name can use to ... wait, I can't talk that much politics here. Don't want to get the thread locked.
    Absolutely.

The best way to create a food crisis is for FEMA to buy supplies of it from My Patriot Supply's survival store.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

us
    Jul 2006
    All over Texas
    Team Tesoro
    655 times
    Sneakiest and most underhanded administration EVER!

"Now, if I could just find that stash of gold coins"

us
    Jul 2013
    Vietnam, Saigon
    165 times
    buying food in bulk will get you on a watchlist. i once bought 1000 cans of sardines at a shop in the pacific northwest and everyone was staring at me.

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    2229 times
    Hello,
    you gentlemen may like to venture up to the Second Amendment Watchdog Forum area of everything else.
    This, and other issues are being discussed in a few threads. Feel free to join in.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

donald peterson

Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    1913 times
    Relic Hunting
    first, the information comes from a blog...second, the information comes from a never heard of survivalist food supplier, over an alleged request from FEMA.
    notice not one documented fact is involved in this thread?
    thanks for the giggle...

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    1865 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by pippinwhitepaws View Post
    first, the information comes from a blog...second, the information comes from a never heard of survivalist food supplier, over an alleged request from FEMA.
    notice not one documented fact is involved in this thread?
    thanks for the giggle...
    You missed my statement about NOAA and MMGW. Documented by U.S. Government.
    Know your homophones (as opposed to homophobes like me)! Know which one to use ... and their meaning (a pet peeve of mine):

"Know" is related to knowledge, while "No" is a negative response to a question.

"There" is a location, while "Their" shows possession and "They're" is the contraction of "They are".

"Which" specifies an item or person from a set while a "Witch" casts spells and wears a pointy black hat.

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    2229 times
    I always do bulk shopping. When it's on sale and I have coupons, I stock up.
    I can't stand to run out of something and have to pay full price! (I'm due for stock-up right now on some things)
    One time I stocked up on non-perishables, was when tinfoil was on sale $6.99 (from 11.99), and I had a handful of $1.00 off coupons.
    Needless to say, I haven't had to buy tinfoil in about 4 years now, and still got enough for another 4 years.

Where I come from, they call you smart and frugal for that, not label you a survivalists.
    jeff of pa likes this.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    Minelab E-Trac, Pro Pointer
    1386 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman53 View Post
    Has anyone heard rumors of some natural disaster, war or direct hit from an Asteriod, Meteor or even a Comet? If so, please post anything that you have heard or seen online or elsewhere, so that we all can be aware of what is going on.

Frank

FEMA Scrambles For Storable Food, Contacts Patriot Company For Emergency Delivery - :
    Yes, I have HEARD many RUMORS. They all turned out to be a bunch on nonsense.
    Just keep on fishing, detecting, and enjoying your life.
    jeff of pa likes this.
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    3863 times
    The Truth
    And you'll still be saying the same thing sitting on your little FEMA camp bunk wont yeah JBEnjoy
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

A mans rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

us
    Jul 2006
    All over Texas
    Team Tesoro
    655 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyben View Post
    Well, I will keep on detecting but as for enjoying life to it's fullest, how can you with the ominous dark cloud of uncertainty that's overhead? There is something wrong and everybody knows it. Only a few will acknowledge it.

"Now, if I could just find that stash of gold coins"

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    3863 times
    The Truth
    There is something wrong and everybody knows it. Only a few will acknowledge it.
    They hide behind a facade of normality,soaked in denial and reeking of normalcy biased life.
    Chadeaux likes this.
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

A mans rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors