who owns the USA*****
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: who owns the USA*****

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times

who owns the USA*****

The government is the largest land holder in the USA. A lot of that land is military bases. Dugway airforce base in Nevada is larger than Rhode Island. Maybe if they dumped some of the land holdings our taxes wouldn't be so high. Maybe if the BLM and Forrest service stopped closing off roads and trails, the firefighters could get in to manage fires more readily. Just a thought. Frank...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profilecracked.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	718.5 KB 
ID:	850547

donald peterson

Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    1973 times
    Relic Hunting
    ya..damn that government...sell that land to the chinese.
    GMD52 and austin like this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6079 times
    Cache Hunting
    You know what? This country did pretty damned good before the gooberment started swallowing up any land that didn't already belong to someone ... as well as some that did.

Homesteaders built the country ... squatters, etc.

Before George Washington's bunch came along, my people did pretty good and the gooberment didn't own a single piece of land.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Jul 2013
    Vietnam, Saigon
    294 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The feds claim we as citizens own the land. That's not true. I have never recieved a royalty check for the oil, gas, timber, gold, etc. they take from OUR land.

Sadly we are merely serfs, tenents. We own nothing.
    Chadeaux likes this.

us
    Jul 2013
    Vietnam, Saigon
    294 times
    I remember years ago there were people living on the inland waterways next to Padre Island Texas. They had homes on stilts and some were full time residents and others would stay there on the holidays and weekends.

The feds took over and made it a national park, and made an agreement with the people that they could continue living there until they died, at which time the houses would then be razed.

Park rangers were actually caught setting fire to the homes while the people were away working in town. Of course they could not rebuild according to the contract they signed with the feds. Houses were burned intentially to oust the residents.
    Last edited by Mekong Mike; Aug 24, 2013 at 08:21 AM.

ca
    Upper Fort Garry

Jul 2012
    In da bush
    Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
    1789 times
    Living for the hunt!
    Technically, the Virginia Trading company (England) still owns America!
    Of course, you would have to look on conspiracy web sites to see this.
    I know I read it in one of my books years ago and if I find it explained in simple terms, I'll post it.
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    Backbacon likes this.
    A metal detector can only do so much..........
    It's up to you to do the rest!

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6079 times
    Cache Hunting
    Theft doesn't mean ownership, it only means possession.

"When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pippinwhitepaws View Post
    ya..damn that government...sell that land to the chinese.
    Why not! They get sh it done quick. like the railroads. back then

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    2959 times
    Hay, how many know of unused gov. land buildings or even military bases. Lets see how many we can come up with. Frank...

Name:  hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  43.9 KB

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    Hay, how many know of unused gov. land buildings or even military bases. Lets see how many we can come up with. Frank...

Name:  hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  43.9 KB
    Then, there is Area 51...
    Chadeaux likes this.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    2959 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Then, there is Area 51...
    Oh, that's where all those U2's fly out and suddenly look like saucers. Frank...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-2 700.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	326.3 KB 
ID:	853206

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    1789 times
    According to my deed a family in Spain owns the mineral rights on my land. Native Americans were probably confused about owning land. Like how can one own land? How can you own the sky" So some Spanish king gave some Spanish family my minerals. No wait, the minerals were never mine.

Some interesting reading are squatters rights in different states. It's base on occupying the land. In some States it's rather ez. Basically, occupy the land in plain sight and be brazen about your ownership. Plant some potatoes. Ownership can be temporary. Kind of like the story where a guy says "I want your land" the land owner says "You can't it belongs to me" "Where did you get it?" "From my Father" "Where did he get it" "He fought for it" "Well, I'll fight you for it"
    Where in some places the new mantra seems to be "eminent domain".
    The story of the Israelite. Possess the land and kill off those that live there and it's yours. BTW if you don't kill off the inhabitants they will be forever in your mists.
    Someone once said wars are basically about land reform.
    I once lived where it seemed everything was private property. No where to roam except the road I was driving on. Where I live now has huge reserves of BLM, wilderness lands and forests. While I have my beefs with Gov agencies I'd rather have them than No Trespassing signs.
    Getting a tad long winded.
    Chop wood..Carry water

donald peterson

Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    1973 times
    Relic Hunting
    people who argue over who owns the land, are like fleas arguing over who owns the dog....chief joseph.
    Chadeaux, hvacker and Frankn like this.

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2221 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    According to my deed a family in Spain owns the mineral rights on my land. Native Americans were probably confused about owning land. Like how can one own land? How can you own the sky" So some Spanish king gave some Spanish family my minerals. No wait, the minerals were never mine.

Some interesting reading are squatters rights in different states. It's base on occupying the land. In some States it's rather ez. Basically, occupy the land in plain sight and be brazen about your ownership. Plant some potatoes. Ownership can be temporary. Kind of like the story where a guy says "I want your land" the land owner says "You can't it belongs to me" "Where did you get it?" "From my Father" "Where did he get it" "He fought for it" "Well, I'll fight you for it"
    Where in some places the new mantra seems to be "eminent domain".
    The story of the Israelite. Possess the land and kill off those that live there and it's yours. BTW if you don't kill off the inhabitants they will be forever in your mists.
    Someone once said wars are basically about land reform.
    I once lived where it seemed everything was private property. No where to roam except the road I was driving on. Where I live now has huge reserves of BLM, wilderness lands and forests. While I have my beefs with Gov agencies I'd rather have them than No Trespassing signs.
    Getting a tad long winded.
    Are you on the Eastern slope? Along the 7 cities? When I lived there it could get very intense once in awhile.

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    1789 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    Are you on the Eastern slope? Along the 7 cities? When I lived there it could get very intense once in awhile.

Do you mean the Seven Cities of Cebola? I'm not sure. I thought the story was a way to get the Spanish out of your town. They are suckers for any gold story. (Maybe like some of TN junkies) I live in the aprox middle of NM but do know recent times of assumed land owners setting barriers and arming themselves against what they called claim jumping thieves. Marching on a court house fully armed. The last time it ended sort of quietly. Kinda like the Bean field war.
    Chop wood..Carry water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links