Sadness Hits TNet

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
The service will be at Miles Funeral Home in Winfield, KS. 4001 E.9th Ave. (620)-221-1111 (Thanks Jeff)

I spoke with Stan this afternoon. He said he is thankful to all his Treasurenet friends and appreciates your condolences. Right now ,his mother is a concern as it doesnt look like she will last much longer.
Stan said that the family is having all donations given to the VA,where his parents spent the last few years and were very happy there. He will post something as soon as he gets a chance.

Please keep Stan and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Burdie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's passing and of your mom's troubles. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My thought's and prayer's are out to you Stan...May God be with you all...Joe

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stan, sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Huntin' 59er

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very sorry to hear of this Burdie...
Our Prayers our with you and your family...

Thanks for the post Stoney...

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Burdie,

I am sorry to hear of your father's passing and your mother's health. You and your family is in our thoughts and prayers. God will be with during this difficult time.

wishbone1958

Jan 13, 2007
southern illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Trac- Tesoro Compadre
I am sorry to hear of your father's passing and your mother's health.
[BURDIE..... GOD DIDN'T PROMISE DAYS WITHOUT PAIN, LAUGHTER WITHOUT SORROW, SUN WITHOUT RAIN... BUT HE DID PROMISE..STRENGTH FOR THE DAY..COMFORT FOR THE TEARS AND LIGHT FOR THE DAY... GOD BLESS.. WISHBONE... ILLINOIS

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have often wondered if my own replies to post like this one ever helped. IT DOES!!!! I am amazed the amount of strength I have gained from all of you. God knows how much I have needed it. I can't find the words that will equal to what you have given me and my family. Thank you and I look forward to contacting each and every one of you personally. GOD BLESS
Burdie

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I'm sincerely sorry to hear of your loss and I hope you father is finally at peace. I"m sorry to hear of your mother's poor health as well. God bless you and your family.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: Sadness Hits TNet.....Birdies Mother has now Passed Away Also

Its with great sadness for our friend Stan that I write this. He informed me that his Dear Mother has now passed away. Its very difficult to lose a parent, but to deal with the tragedy of losing two parents in a matter of days has got to be devastating. Our hearts go out to you and your family Stan.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss Stan. There isn't much a person can say over the internet, especially when I don't know you, but, I know some of what you are going through. I've lost both of my parents but, it was one at a time. May God and the rest of your family help console you at this tragic time..........Mike

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Stan, I hope that you realize how much your friendship means to all of us here at TreasureNet, and how truly saddened we are by the loss of both your father and mother. Please know that our thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family.

In deepest sympathy,
PBK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread