Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I'm not the best at riddles....... but here goes.......

He's a chef, that makes things, and rides his donkey on the beach, selling his wares/foods to tourists?
Does he need a business partner?
Looks fun, please do tell us more!

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is he riding on, or being rode on???. The other " meet your new Doctor folks

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I'm not the best at riddles....... but here goes.......

He's a chef, that makes things, and rides his donkey on the beach, selling his wares/foods to tourists?
Does he need a business partner?
Looks fun, please do tell us more!

Hamburger flipper at the place we stayed in the D.R.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
...all these questions, and I still can't figure out where my thoughts come from

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

If you do stay at an all inclusive,we stayed at Barcelos' Dominican Beach,very nice time.

I'm a big fan or the all you can eat and drink buffet that "all inclusive" entails. Yeah, we're leaning strongly toward going there, hows the cuisine? Did you book through one of those travel sites on line? More importantly, how's the local libations and cigar quality?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a big fan or the all you can eat and drink buffet that "all inclusive" entails. Yeah, we're leaning strongly toward going there, hows the cuisine? Did you book through one of those travel sites on line? More importantly, how's the local libations and cigar quality?
Chris,

Of all the Caribbean Islands their food isn't spicy enough,it's good,breakfast,lunch,dinner buffet,7 Restaurants to choose from,all the drinks you can handle,and,good Dominican AND Cuban Cigars! The Jeep Safari we went on was Super,all day trip up into the Mountains,pretty rough terrain in all that coral,Natives are very poor,as all third world countries are,I never knew Haiti was on the other end of the Island,all in all a NICE trip,17 days,still,no place like home I say.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No place like home? I've never heard an illegal mexican say that. I wonder why?

I've never heard a draft dodger up here say that either.... I'm not trying to pick a fight here and I know it may be a huge problem in Texas, I know for a fact that many Illegals are not the devil and are just ordinary people who just want something better in life for themselves and their families.... Why is about Mexicans all the time with some folks? Many people from all over South American are illegally entering the US and Canada every day and a great number of them are not from Mexico. Maybe someone should start a BS thread on how they were trapped and still managed to stick a gun to a Honduran dudes head and still save the day? I'm not trying to aim anything at you personally austin and I hope that you don't hinder and disregard what I am trying to say here, I just feel that the term "Mexican Illegal" is over generalized in the US media and that the folks in the US should realize this Terrorist Elevated Threat for what it is.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
most people just want a better life, if it's in a country you can get to, who can blame them? Not everyone is an enemy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread