IOs7 update tip

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip. I have never had so many iOS apps crash before like this update had.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I heart my iphone.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I messed up Saturday :(

Got the notice to upgrade and hit yes without even checking it out on-line, didn't even know the upgrade was out :(

I miss my iPhone :(

Think I'll go with the Galaxy next time!

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had an iPod touch and ipad since second generation and android phones. I finally got fed up witht he android bloat and everything crashing this spring and upgraded all our phones to iphone 5. I havent regretted it a second but this update is a pain in the backside.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If your battery life on your phone is draining fast after the update go to Settings,General,and turn off Background App Refresh.

I did your update tip, thanks!!!! Took me 5 days to figure out how to close out apps, and they were constantly draining me.....

What, you move from Florida ??? Missed that change.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, have you figured out how to turn off that log-in password every single time you check your phone ????? I HATE it !!!!!

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, have you figured out how to turn off that log-in password every single time you check your phone ????? I HATE it !!!!!
My mister told me how to turn it off a few days ago and it was so easy.Just go to your settings, click general and turn off the passcode lock toggle.Voila.

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had it turned on on my phone for a while so the kids can't text people on me.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have had it turned on on my phone for a while so the kids can't text people on me.

I hear ya.fortunately mine are grown and out of the house.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My mister told me how to turn it off a few days ago and it was so easy.Just go to your settings, click general and turn off the passcode lock toggle.Voila.

Took some digging to find it, but got it off.

Thank YOU!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions