Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys, I just wanted to show off a website I designed for scotk9 and I. We decided to form a "research team" to facilitate access to some of our area's more...restricted areas. We both enjoy historic research and then finding these old sites we see on old maps, and then to be able to MD that area, well, it's an intellectual gold mine ;P pun intended ;) So we developed a starter website with Webs.com, and this week, transferred that site to our own registered domain. We're not incorporated, we self-describe as a non-profit...well, you will all see through the political jargon for what it's really telling people.

Looking for some of your input! All input is welcome but specifically hoping for TheCannonBallGuy, surf, kuger, creskol, taz, HutSiteDigger, NOLA_Ken, Buckleboy, Crusader, Breezie, DCMatt, Mackaydon, and WHADIFIND. Thanks to all who reply. Looking for info to add, info to take out, info to edit/streamline, useful resources, websites, tools, and plain facts, techniques, and experiences.

It's not in any way complete; it will likely turn into a dynamic website that is repeatedly updated as our experiences broaden. For example, I still have several images to upload.

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might not be spam but it isn't a Today's Find either.

OP
OP
cti4sw

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Might not be spam but it isn't a Today's Find either.

I don't generally post anywhere but here and What Is It? So this audience is the one I'm asking for input from.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread