Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't they believe in me??
In the interview, Obama expressed his exasperation with the tea party faction of the Republican party , saying that their reflexive hostility to "civil" negotiation threatens not only the functioning of government, but the wider health of the economy.(And really pi$$E$ me off) "I am exasperated(So Are we) with the idea that unless I say that 20 Billion people, 'you can't have my health insurance, they will not reopen the government.' That is irresponsible,"(Wish I could do it) he said.

"If we get into the habit where one party is allowed to extort, ... then any president who comes after me(PLEASE) we be unable to govern effectively,"(like I do) Obama said.

"One thing I know(And that's a lot) that the American people are tired of,(ME) and I have to assume businesses are tired of,(me also) this constant governing from crisis to crisis,"( Is kind of fun) Obama said.

Complicating the problem is that there are potential negotiating partners in the GOP, but that the leadership is a prisoner to the tea party minority.
While saying that he doesn't make decisions:icon_scratch: based on the performance of the stock market, the king nonetheless said that the current impasse could have a huge impact on my golf game. "It is important for [Wall Street] to recognize that this is going to have a profound impact on our economy and pole dancers, their employees and their shareholders,"(Which we have all their names) Obama said.

Obama would not comment:BangHead: on who he's likely to buy to succeed Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke.

"Ben's still there's; doing a fine job??," he said. The ultimate nominee would have to keep an eye on common people and inflation and maybe employment, in keeping with the Fed's dual mandate, the president said.

On Obamacare, the president's most significant???? legislative accomplishment, Obam said that despite certain polls showing it was unpopular :icon_thumright:with specific segments of the population--namely white people--the law would ultimately be accepted by the population at large. :laughing7:

:hello:"all races" the president said. "The majority of the people who will be helped by the ACA will be white,":laughing7: he said.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nothing political about this, just put it in wrong forum

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:hello:"all races" the president said. "The majority of the people who will be helped by the ACA will be white,":laughing7: he said.

All races except for those Native Americans who are not Federally recognized ... because they want to keep taking resources from those tribal lands without compensating them (like the United Houmas Nation in southern Louisiana).

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oooohh I like the Houma guy's Jaypaul and RJ who hunt gators

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nothing political about this, just put it in wrong forum

Jeffery You know when a king rules there is no politics just comedy. So many jesters, it's getting crowded ya think?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread