redneck name

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Molly Cornhauler
Hahahahahaha....yep ...here comes Molly and the little Cornhaulers.....
I did the girls...They are Elli Mae and Le Anne Cornhauler

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cooter Beaver ... There's something seriously wrong with this name for a guy... ::)

HH!
TBGO

OP
OP
Cheryl

Cheryl

Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I was thinking that whoever made this up is not really a redneck or the names would be a little more...um...redneck and maybe a better variety? Can't think of the right word. They must've watched Dukes of Hazard because isn't Cooter from there? My youngest is Bo Jackson and middle child is Cooter Jackson and then the oldest is Billy-Joe Jackson (all boys). Of course my husband is Clitus Jackson. When I put my maiden name I am kin to Gypsy... Bobbie-Jean Cornhauler.

S

stefen

packerbacker said:
Buck Pigpusher. I see I have relatives on this forum.

Well, kiss my grits ;D

Pa musta visits many a wood shed and left Pigpushers all over the county :D.

Depending on how I imput my first name, I could be called BO, BILLY-RAE, OR BILLY-JOE PIGPUSHER.

However, growing up I responded to 'Scheißekopf'...that's redneck german for shi*head. ;D

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
JIM-BOB HOGGREASER......WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Cheryl said:
I was thinking that whoever made this up is not really a redneck or the names would be a little more...um...redneck and maybe a better variety? Can't think of the right word. They must've watched Dukes of Hazard because isn't Cooter from there? My youngest is Bo Jackson and middle child is Cooter Jackson and then the oldest is Billy-Joe Jackson (all boys). Of course my husband is Clitus Jackson. When I put my maiden name I am kin to Gypsy... Bobbie-Jean Cornhauler.

i agree! how can this be a redneck thread without a "Booger" and a "Peanut!" ;D ;D ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Billy-Bob Hoggreaser. I'm surprised it didn't come up with Jeffro or Jethro..... lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread