DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: New Contest...........TN's Best Liar!!!

Yeah, I was seventeen when this lie thing started and now I am fortyteen or somewhere abouts. I am somewhat gullible in most TN users eyes. can't hep it though bein from right in the midle of hillbilly hell. I just hope hat big ole whatchamacallet don't get me afore i get my back door closed and et ba

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That sir, is a lie! >:(! M ;D nty

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was out one night in the middle of the day swinging my magic stick looking for a dropped coin or two down main street, when out of the woods appeared a deer! He started snorting and pawing and I thought he might charge me since I was in his neighborhood. Well, I raised my "coinshooter" and fired at him from the hip by pressing my retune discriminator button on the handle. I'm guessing that I just missed him and the beam grazed his nose because his antlers fell off and he bolted back into his subdivision. I ran to where his antlers fell and to my surprise found that this was no ordinary deer. I know y'all have heard of reindeer, well this was a Ringdeer!
After collecting the fallen antlers, I thought maybe I should check the area to see if maybe a ring or two had fallen off. Well, right under where the antlers were I got a strong signal. I proceeeded to dig up the signal and to my amazment found this cache of over 1100 coins!
Needless to say I'm going back to this subdivision and look some more.
I swear this is a true story--if you don't believe me ask my blind friend, he saw it all,
'cause he wasn't there either!
Scott

Attachments

• dry creek.jpg
    dry creek.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 104
  • rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 138
  • pile1.jpg
    pile1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 149

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

topdaddy! That was pretty good!

LMFAO

Um... this contest ended back on March 3rd. :(

But I still liked the story!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry i missed the deadline but I was preparing for Easter Church service. Revelation 1:18.
Scott

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x

Very fitting, that last entry (rev 1:18) is the truth, and never to late, on easter, like the resurection.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Texan, still my favorite avatar 'cause I love Calvin and Hobbes!
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread